New here but shopping now

Discussion forum for the Infiniti JX35 / Infiniti QX60 - This 7-seat premium crossover dominates the class.
LateralG
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35
2001 Infiniti QX4 (Auctioned and SOLD!)
2009 BMW 335i

Good morning. I've been reading the forum for a little while and just registered yesterday. My wife and I are finally ready to replace her 2001 Infiniti QX4 and she's narrowed her choices down to the Ford Explorer Limited (#3), Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit (#2) and the new Infiniti JX (#1). Of course we still need to drive the JX but we were able to see it at the Phoenix International Auto Show in November. Very nice! Her QX4 is aging pretty rapidly now and we're ready to buy as soon as possible but I also don't want to buy too fast and pay too much. I realize that each of these cars is unique and their pricing may or may not compare to each other but we are most interested in buying a long-term car that she'll love for years to come.

My company has VPP-type pricing with Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep and with Ford/Lincoln/Volvo but not with Nissan/Infiniti. This factor may play a major role in us not looking at the Infiniti because I refuse to pay top dollar now for a car that will inevitably be discounted in a few months. Is there any way for me personally or the company I work for to gain access to the VPP pricing? What are the requirements to access this price plan?

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Infiniti JX35 / QX60 Forum”