New Guy Here

Discussion forum for the venerable 510, and its non-US counterparts, the Datsun 1600 and Bluebird.
InsaneNiss
Car: Cars

Just wanted to introduce myself...been a 510 lover for years, but never owned one until a few weeks ago. Just picked up a 72 Wagon, bone stock. Been sitting for 5 years, so it needs some work, but its all there so its cool. First things first, going to get it running so I can work on my other project, which is a bagged and shaved out 94 Nissan truck. Then going to swap out the auto for a 5 speed, and most likely put a KA motor in it. This site looks like it has some great info, so I am glad to have found it.Todd

lessthanjakejohn

welcome, make sure to join the 510 mailing list

InsaneNiss

What is the 510 list? Is it the one listed on the Dime Quarterly? I tried joining that one to no avail....hook me up with some info.

lessthanjakejohn

the Dime quarterley one,

http://www.dimequarterly.tierr....html

InsaneNiss

No matter what I do, it wont let me join the list. Just keeps sending a error message.

lessthanjakejohn

· How do I subscribe to the Bluebirds mailing list?In order to join the Bluebirds mailing list, send an E-Mail messageto:

[email protected]

with no Subject, and in the body of the message include one commandline:

SUBSCRIBE BLUEBIRDS Firstname Lastname

where Firstname and Lastname is of course, your real name. You do notneed to include your E-Mail address – the Bluebirds list willautomatically use the address you send the E-Mail from.

rb26dett510
Car: cars

welcome

Return to “Datsun 510 / Bluebird”