New fun for my G35 sedan!

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
don85259
Car: computer games, fast cars, etc.

Scottsdale Infiniti installed a JWT Popcharger under the hood (looks snazzy) and a catback Borla Exhaust system yesterday (also looks snazzy--especially the tips sticking out). I was not really expecting any difference in terms of how the car drove and felt.

Boy, was I wrong! :ylsuper

The first time I started it at the dealer yesterday afternoon, there was a newfound rumble of authority that did not exude from the stock getup. And, it's not all noise and no power, either. Once underway, it almost sounds and feels like a V8 is propelling me as I rumbled out onto McDowell Road and headed for ASU (I have class Tuesday and Wed. nights). With perhaps an extra 20 horses available, the G feels even more frenetic and capable underway, if such a thing were possible. :jawdrop:

Pics coming soon, as soon as our miserable weather clears out. It's raining cats and dogs right now, which for Phoenix is damn near a millenial flood! :)

I may also post an audio/video clip as my digicam has such an option. Now if I can figure out how to slap it up.

--don

PS: Traction control is a lifesaver in the G compared to the Q in foul weather. Rarely did the TC engage in the Q, unless I was really pushing her hard. When I was romping up the freeway onramp to Loop 202 from Rural last night on the way home from class in moderate rain, the TC must have flashed half a dozen times as I scooted up the ramp. Heh. :icesangel

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Cant wait for pics/audio.

Fred...:)

PS: Dont forget out multi media forum.

Cold_Zero
Car: 2003 (3.5) Altima SE & 2005 Pathfinder

Don,Do you have the Dyno sheets for the JWT popcharger and Borla Catback exhaust? Would like to see what the shop got when they dyno'ed those mods on the G.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”