New Forum?

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
phmichel
Car: 2013 Nissan Rogue S AWD
2017 Nissan Quest SV

To our Admins: How would you guys feel about creating a new forum for the CVTz50 app? It's specific to Nissan, very useful and I gather a lot of people here use it...

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

I'd be more apt to suggest a blanket CVT technical forum, then maybe sub-forums for maintenance, monitor software, code types, etc. There are already a slew of worthwhile posts that could be re-categorized to get it started.

phmichel
Car: 2013 Nissan Rogue S AWD
2017 Nissan Quest SV

VStar650CL wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:41 am
I'd be more apt to suggest a blanket CVT technical forum, then maybe sub-forums for maintenance, monitor software, code types, etc. There are already a slew of worthwhile posts that could be re-categorized to get it started.
Roger that

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

VStar650CL wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:41 am
Nice idea in theory, but... I seem to recall awhile back that there was discussion of eliminating the Technical Forums. The average user signs up for a particular forum (i.e. Juke Forum), and they rarely if ever, venture outside of that Forum.

There's a mistaken believe among some car owners that a solution to a problem for one car model won't apply to theirs because it's a different model from the one they own. Ditto for those where the model is the same but only one year apart. At least that's the way I perceive it.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Rogue One is correct.
Majority of users will stick to their models subforums.

Return to “General Chat”