New face for my Red Sport 400..............

In 2014, the G37 Sedan became Infiniti Q50. G37 Coupe and Convertible became Infiniti Q60 under Infiniti's new naming structure - Here's the place to discuss the Q50 and Q60!
rmyAddison
Car: 2016 Q50 Red Sport

My dealer lets interns "spec" a few showroom cars, and I almost bought a custom Black on black where all the exterior chrome was wrapped in matte black, body was Obsidian black. I thought it was too much overall but really liked the grill frame black, but not the grill itself, which they had painted black (it's actually very close to the wheel's graphite color depending on the angle). So I had them paint, not wrap, the grill surround Obsidian Black, and added splash guard moldings. Will add the Stillen stage two catback if they ever stop postponing the release date..........

Before

After

If anyone is seriously considering getting a RWD Red Sport cut a deal with the tires, the stock very expensive run flat Dunlop Super Maxx STINK, this car needs Pilot Super Sports......

RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

Very nice! I love the blacked-out chrome look on these cars. It goes even farther against the black though.

rmyAddison

Thanks, the Stillen Stage 2 catback is ordered (4-6 weeks), really enjoying this car, thinking about the Stillen front splitter.....no mods that void warranty though.

crispypbj
Car: 2017 Q50 Red S

Plan on blacking out the Infiniti symbol?

rmyAddison

I had then paint a logo when they did the grill surround, so I have both, this is with the logo Obsidian Black, I went back to the original, but can change again if I feel like it............

Lmaggio

Love it with the black surround and stock logo :bigthumb:

rmyAddison

Lmaggio wrote:Love it with the black surround and stock logo :bigthumb:
Thx, me too, left the grill mesh the stock gunmetal to match the wheels. Not a racer or tuner but I am adding Stillen Stage 2 catback with carbon fiber tips, first on the pre-order list with my dealer.

I will do a before/after exhaust Youtube , lots of Red Sport owners love the cars but complain the "sport exhaust" is too restrictive and too quiet.

Nismoknights_Q60
Car: 2017 q60 3.0t

rmyAddison wrote:
Thx, me too, left the grill mesh the stock gunmetal to match the wheels. Not a racer or tuner but I am adding Stillen Stage 2 catback with carbon fiber tips, first on the pre-order list with my dealer.

I will do a before/after exhaust Youtube , lots of Red Sport owners love the cars but complain the "sport exhaust" is too restrictive and too quiet.
I just Un bolted my exhaust from the down pipes the first day I bought the car. Lol. Like most GTR owners do. It was not not to loud at all. My gf hates any modified exhaust. So I'm adding cutouts to my HPO1 lower down pipes today. You should try it before spending the money on the stillen exhaust

Lmaggio

rmyAddison wrote:

Looking forward to hearing/seeing that video!

Return to “Infiniti Q50 / Q60 Forum”