New Drift Series in Nashville

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
racedaygraphics
Car: 1989 240sx

New drifting sanctioning body being created in Nashville.

Events will be held every other Sunday all year long in 2010.

You will be able to buy a $50 lisense that will get you in to these events for $25 per person. Buy a lisense at an event and get in that first event free.

If you don't want to buy a lisense you can still participate for $40 per person.

The first event will be held sometime in September at the Fairgrounds Speedway at Nashville.

More details soon.

racedaygraphics

One step closer.

Get your cars ready.

There will be an event at the Nashville Fairgrounds in September.

If it goes well (and it will) there will be one in October, November and December.

There will be single car and tandem runs.

There will be tire venders and tire changers.

There will be ride-alongs.

$50 lisc. $25 entry fee. $10 spectator pit pass.

More details soon.

Ptotherice

I have two friends who will almost for-sure buy a license if this woks out and possibly a third. I can almost guarantee our appearance every time. Can't wait for this to get started!

racedaygraphics

Thanks Ptotherice,

Tell all your friends! Help us get the buzz going!

Ptotherice

Friend number 3 confirmed he will buy a license. I've been trying to spread the word. I'm pumped!

4x4le
Car: fully built s13 silvia clone drift car, s13 hatch daily driver

This is some sweet news!!!!!! You have no idea how jealous I have been of the huntsville guys that get to practice a few times a month. Although their venu kinda sucks they are several steps ahead of us and get to always stay correctable with their car.

Oh, count me in for sure!!!!

One big thing for me though that could kind of suck for allot of us considering allot of us have monday morning work. These arnt going to go late into the night is it? I think mornings or afternoons till near dark would work out best for most of us.

90kacoupe
Car: 90 s13 coupe

whats up brandon. i need your number again. i lost my phone and i couldnt get my numbers to the new phone. but yea this series will be ran during the morning/ afternoon no night drifting yet. but call me sometime man and i'll let you in on whats going on.

racedaygraphics

never fear 4X4 we will be starting early and ending before it gets dark.

Too expensive to turn the lights on at this place!

4x4le
Car: fully built s13 silvia clone drift car, s13 hatch daily driver

Do you have an over head of the fair grounds? I have only been there 1 time and that was for HIN last year and since there was booths and cars everywhere Im having trouble remembering how its setup is on the inside. I thought I remember curvy roads and stuff inside but I cant remember. I know their track was pretty tight corners.

The track is pretty rough like what was said on another forum but i heard it will mostly take place on the infield. I got the chance to ride on a rough track recently and I loved it! Sure it tore through tires, hell I went through a good set of fronts that day! Had my fronts down to the wires! But it felt so damn nice having so much grip on tap! Drifting around a large banked oval is some fun but the consiquences are scary when there is a wall on both sides.

ZeNkI S14
Car: 95 S14 (Redtop s13 sr20det built)

I will most likely to attend as soon as i can get my car tuned and get a couple of tires. I am really stoked about a drift event in nashville. I have been waiting for a while to open my skills up more on the track i have been practicing a bit for 8 yrs now and its time to unleash the beast lol. looking forward to attending the event.

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”