New datsun owner

General discussion forum about all things Datsun! NOTE: If your thread is specific to a certain model, please make sure you post it in the proper forum.
xSDIMEx

hey, whats going on every one. i just got my self a 79 datsun 620 king cab. i love it to deatch, but i am a s-10 lover the most.

but i was just wondering waht can be done to these engines to get a little more power, the thing seems kinda gutles. so waht can be done to get a little more power out of these things. i am also looking for a bed that is in good condition. mine is a little dented up on the rear passanger side, and i also need a front bumper.

overall other than the bed and the bumper, the truck is in great shape, the motor runs great, jus tnot enough HP for me, and the interior is flawless.
so any pointers on these truck would be great, like i said, i love my little datsun, but i am a major s-10 guy, i have a 83 that is bagged, and now its going in for a body drop, and a complete frame up, with the possibility of a big engine transplant.

Return to “Datsun Chat”