new dash screen wireless carplay and bluetooth

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
dineshsahu
Car: 2011 Infiniti M56

Hi everyone! I have a 2011 infiniti m56! I've been looking for a screen upgrade that does wireless carplay and routes the audio through bluetooth (since we don't get aux ports in the car :cry: ). I found an option that released through carpurid called the w901 Pro. Have any of you used this? Or anything like this? Since it's all routed through bluetooth, does the steering wheel buttons still work to skip to the next song? Is there something different y'all would recommend? I'm not sure if links are allowed but i've put a link below.

https://carpuride.com/collections/carpu ... el-control

Bonkle
Car: 2011 Infiniti M56 S

I highly recommend the Grom Audio VLine VL2 (https://gromaudio.com/store/all-nis9.html). It is pricey, but it has worked very well for me. Installing it myself was easy with the install guide in the forums, and I didn't have to lose any of the OEM functions, either. I don't know about other units, especially not the full android tablet replacements.

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

I also recommend the GROM Audio VLine VL2...or their new VLite VT2 which is a little cheaper. VL2 has a full dashboard with apps you can install, VT2 is just straight Android Auto or Apple CarPlay, no other apps can be installed. I have the VL2 in my '11 M56x and the VT2 in my wife's '16 QX60.

You can find my posts for both on NICOClub as well as my reviews on YouTube (under my channel 'fstlaneukraine').

dineshsahu
Car: 2011 Infiniti M56

Ilya wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:30 am
I also recommend the GROM Audio VLine VL2...or their new VLite VT2 which is a little cheaper. VL2 has a full dashboard with apps you can install, VT2 is just straight Android Auto or Apple CarPlay, no other apps can be installed. I have the VL2 in my '11 M56x and the VT2 in my wife's '16 QX60.

You can find my posts for both on NICOClub as well as my reviews on YouTube (under my channel 'fstlaneukraine').

Hi! I saw your reviews they looked good thank you! I guess I really only need the wireless carplay. However, I saw in another thread recently, it looks like you were talking with the GROM rep and they said they would release another unit with more updated android and more ram and less reliability issues maybe? Have you heard anything regarding that?

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”