New Cube questions

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
Heavy Metal Doctor

First,a bit of info on me -- Ive been lurking around here gathering info and ideas (help with my old Nissans, mostly) and finally got to the point I just need decent, inexspensive, new car. I don't need a bunch of goodies and gadgets to get me back and forth to work and I really HATE car payments since I run up miles quick.....So yesterday I went to the dealer with price bieng a huge concern, but also thinking I have to "like" the car if I'm making a payment at all.....Looking them over, I couldn't talk myself into even bothering with a test drive of a Versa....everything else was a higher payment than I'm willing to deal with (allthough Nissans pre-aproval thingy thinks I can afford 600 bucks a month!!!)....so, I now have a nice white Cube 1.8 with the 6 speed manual in my driveway!

I have only 2 questions:

1: The base model radio only as front speakers. Is it worth it to add just the rear 2 and are they anything special, or standard type? I figure the wiring is already there....

2: I also see the rear cargo area organizer is offered, but does anyone have a good basic mat for that area? Preferably the deep type like Weather Tech makes for everything BUT the Cube....I usually end up carrying potentially dirty stuff - tools / parts back there. Maybe I just missed somethig, but I didn't see the dealer offering a mat for there......

Return to “Cube Forum”