New Cube question

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
chickenhawk2
Car: 2010 Nissan Cube

Hello everyone,

I am the proud owner of a 2010 Cube, next weekend. I love the way it looks, and I got a sweet deal on it. It has less than 40 miles on it. I bought it since my 2000 Saturn SL2 made its 155,000th mile and it threw a piston. I will rebuilding that car becuase I love it so much but I am getting a great feeling about the Cube. Is there any advice that you seasoned Cube owners would like to give me. Its the base model and I have intentions of personalizing it starting with my licsense tag, I will call the car Rubix! Any info or advise I you all are willing to give would be awesome!

Thanks alot and I look forward to talking to alot of you!

Woody aka Chickenhawk2 :chuckle:

chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

Sweet! another ga cube! Where are you located?

If you have questions or need help with anything, just let me know.

What do you have planned or in mind?
PICS!

chickenhawk2

Im just outside the SAV. I cant wait I test drove one Friday and now I am hooked! Cant wait!!

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

welcome to the forums...another cube for import alliance :naughty: next year
post pics once you have a chance...oh and you may call it RUBIXII there,s already a RUBIX i even think is close to the east coast kentucky i think my boy mankin

chompsticks

SAV.... so far down south. :( Well I def can't wait to see what you are gonna bring to the table.

And yes! Import Alliance meet in nashville next month... You should go! I'll be there.

chickenhawk2

Chomp,

Where are you located at? An alliance meet in Nashville? What's that about? It sounds interesting but Unfortunately I will not be able to make it (cant get the time off from work) feel free to give me the run down when you all return. Damian your cube is sick! I like you wheels! I think that's the first purchase i intend to make for my car. I want to get the Lights for the dash and undercarriage as well. We will see. I will keep you posted.

chompsticks

Yea it's a really big meet/gathering. Here is a pic from last year. It is on July 16 and 17th sat and friday at nashville super speedway. It is tons of fun! I am located in Kennesaw, just north of Atlanta. Just let me know how you want to set up your car. I know what kind of offsets you should do if you plan on lowering it or not.

Return to “Cube Forum”