New Car Hate My Seats

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
CarGuy G37

Just got my new G37s convertible and I hate the front seat, it hurts.I have less than 200 miles on it and it 's painful to drive.I weigh 202 pounds 6 feet tall, not that big.What about buying a passenger seat and replace with that?It's those stiff side bolsters that are killing me.Any ideas.

Thanks

bschurr
Car: 2009 G37S 6MT Conv

CarGuy G37 wrote:Just got my new G37s convertible and I hate the front seat, it hurts.I have less than 200 miles on it and it 's painful to drive.I weigh 202 pounds 6 feet tall, not that big.What about buying a passenger seat and replace with that?It's those stiff side bolsters that are killing me.Any ideas.

Thanks
Sorry to hear your woes.

Take your car to an auto upholstery shop and have them trim the bolsters or replace with a more flexible cushion medium. It is similar to having your ski boots custom fit by a good boot fitter.

Good luck!-B

PS - Welcome! How about some details on your new ride. Color? Options? etc.

CarGuy G37

Well I took your advice and had the bars in the bolsters removed and a back pad made with the same leatherand it works great!

joe603
Car: 2014 Durango R/T

I have the same seats in my new G37 sedan...where did you take it, and how much did it cost? (I'm south of the city)

Welcome to NICO!

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”