New BRM products for the G35!!!

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
jdmfreak

Damn! Gotta get lookin.

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

I think this thread here had a link to some pics with Forte's G. http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....+pics

jdmfreak

Thanks Ryan.

MOTOP
Car: 04 G35 sedan

Greg,

Anything on the sedan exhaust? BRM came up with my dream exhaust for 240 just when i sold it. Don't let the same thing happen with G :)

jjin626
Car: cars~doh

Forte wrote:The pulley does make a difference. Stock pulley weighs 10 to 12 lbs UR pulley weighs about 2.5lbs. Spins a lot faster. I plan to get the headers, but at the meet it was already ungodly loud. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how. lol:help

pulley question, i heard that if you change all them (pulley), ur AC will stop working, and all the other stuff that you have to give up in order to gain power.

i am interested in getting pullie, but is it really that bad? anyone using full sets of pulley and exp. AC problem?

rydwhite

Hey Greg, how are the sales of the headers and exhausts going?

booger
Car: modding the G

Ive had the BRM headers on for about a year . It started soon after install , but only on hard right turns . At the time I thought it was the DVC system coming on [the noise it makes ] But after time the noise has been getting louder and louder and I can feel it in the steering wheel. So I took the car to the dealer thinking it was a wheel bearing going bad . So did the dealer .They replaced it and it didnt go away . So the dealer put it up on the rack and we looked every where .We finally saw a mark on the header and we saw a mark on the steering shaft . Both marks lined up . The header is about 1/4 inch away from it but when I take a right hand turn the flex in the car causes the header to touch the shaft . It has gotten worse over time . Any one else have this problem with this header ? I know Nismo had that problem but they did a redesign .This header was advertised as being the same as Nismo

rydwhite

Booger, have you emailed Greg about this yet?

booger
Car: modding the G

No...figured he would see it here...and get back to me

rydwhite

I'll make sure he sees it.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”