new best car vid

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
wizzfish

http://z28.feos.net/videos/saab.asxsorry its not nissan, but you should enjoy it :)

wizzfish

hey, all im sayin is that its a good break from drift vids :P

sultan

That's some crazy **** in the saab video. Notice that none of the drivers wore helmets? I bet saab sold those cars as demos. Glad I don't have dial-up.

Jubs180
Car: my 240sx, my computers, my anime collection, learning spanish and japanese, and of course, My beauti

Nooooooooooooooooothe vid ended as soon as the s13 was about to go :(

-Dan

PongAtari

Nice drift video.. much better to watch than a bunch of short clips. Gotta say.. the Saab video RULED! What was the deal with the convertible though? Was that the villain (signified by dramatic music)?

wizzfish

apparently (cant confirm this) that the cabrio blew its tire on that speed bump, but (apparently again) if you look closely you can see the driver hold his hands up.....symbolizes the stability that it kept goin straight without drive input after a blow out?

i dunno.

Just a sweet vid:ylsuper

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

I have always been a SAAB fanantic and even owned one for awhile, a 1992 900 S 3-door.
wizzfish wrote:apparently (cant confirm this) that the cabrio blew its tire on that speed bump, but (apparently again) if you look closely you can see the driver hold his hands up.....symbolizes the stability that it kept goin straight without drive input after a blow out?

i dunno.

Just a sweet vid:ylsuper
According to the mounds of SAAB literature I have, the 900 turbo convertable in the vid performed what SAAB calls a "knife test". The car is driven at about 60 mph over a sharp edged ramp causing one of the front tires to burst. It is to demostrate the stablilty of the car after a blowout and the ease to remain in control. Thankfully, I never got to test that out on the one I had!! :wavey

Nismo_Freak
Car: 89 240SX

Crazy Swedes.

Return to “General Chat”