New and need help

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
MDfastandfurious
Car: 2010 Cadillac SRX

Hey guys I'm new here and needed some help. I currently drive a Cadillac SRX as my daily driver and work car. I was looking into picking up a Cadillac CTS-V as a fun car but then I saw the Infiniti G37 convertible and knew that's the car I want. I was looking for parts online for the G37 and couldn't find any sites. Could you guys reccomend me some sites that have parts? I was able to find coupe parts but no convertible parts. Thanks for everyone's help!

daman858
Car: 2010 Infiniti G37 Convertible

What kind of parts are you interested in? A new G37 should last many years without replacing parts. If you are looking for performance upgrades, there are several options available. Borla and Stillen make an exhaust system for the convertible, for example. Injen and K&N make cold air intakes for the dual throttle body engine. Sport muffler, body kit, up graded wheels, etc are available from Infiniti dealers. There are also aftermarket body kits, suspension and brake upgrades, etc. available.

MDfastandfurious

I would like an intake. Maybe an exhaust. I would like to check out some aftermarket lip kits. That's about all I'm looking for but I can't find anything. Maybe some carbon fiber engine parts and grille also.

cmesurf
Car: Infinitis, 03 FX35, 07 g35 sedan, 05 FX45, 09 G-vert & 14 Q50S Hybrid AWD

MDfastandfurious wrote:I would like an intake. Maybe an exhaust. I would like to check out some aftermarket lip kits. That's about all I'm looking for but I can't find anything. Maybe some carbon fiber engine parts and grille also.
you can Invidia or Ark or R2C - exhaust
You can get OEM black grill and spoiler kit ..etc..
What color are you planning to get?

MDfastandfurious

Ok. White. I'm going to the dealership to see if they have a white with black interior. I want to black out the roof and mirrors, lower it a little, and go from there.

cmesurf

MDfastandfurious wrote:Ok. White. I'm going to the dealership to see if they have a white with black interior. I want to black out the roof and mirrors, lower it a little, and go from there.
White, white and Shadow gray should be easy to get. Black roof etc on white will look nice. :dblthumb:
are you going to get sport suspension?

MDfastandfurious

Yeah that sounds good to me. I would like to get the premium, nag, sport, and tech package if that combo is available. I just want it fully loaded and if they do have a lip kit I would get that too.

cmesurf

MDfastandfurious wrote:Yeah that sounds good to me. I would like to get the premium, nag, sport, and tech package if that combo is available. I just want it fully loaded and if they do have a lip kit I would get that too.
Yes you can get all the options as I have them on my car but no lip but spoiler kit instead of whip antenna.
Good luck

MDfastandfurious

Cool sounds great! I hope I can get one all hooked up!

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”