New 720 owner looking for sources

1980-1986 Datsun 720 forums. All 720-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
Supererogator
Car: 1980 Datsun 720 King Cab

I just purchased n 80 kingcab that needs some love I would like to give it. I have found a few sources for parts to "trick" the truck, but I would rather find things to make it original. I know a lot of places to do that with my old Mustang, but this is new to me and doesn't seem to have much of a following (devoted as the few may be).

Basically, I am wondering if anyone has a source for OEM parts or for remanufactured things. Most of the pieces I need are smaller body parts like the plastic/rubber corners for the bumpers, some lens covers, a few small interior parts like door handles and a turn signal handle/assembly. The list could go on, but I would like to nickel and dime this truck into something to be proud of, more than the runner it is now.

Also, if there are any things that are almost ALWAYS in need of attention, I would love an inside track, as I plan on doing the wrenching with my kid so he can start learning at an early age. Sometimes these simple "normal" things are good starting places for this kind of education.

Needless to say, I am very excited for this new project opportunity.

Thank you for your help.

phlebmaster
Car: 1973 240z L26 4spd rip roar and ready to go!

Welcome to the family! I am sure you will find what you are looking for here.

Do you have pics of your truck? We like pics. lol

Supererogator
Car: 1980 Datsun 720 King Cab

The brown one in my user pic...that's her.

Return to “Datsun 720”