New 2017 Nissan GT-R NISMO

Your stop for everything on Nissan's performance brand. Whether you're looking for info on the new Sentra NISMO concept, the GT-R NISMO, 370Z NISMO, or just some of the many NISMO branded parts - You're in the right place.
AlhambraNissan

Hi GT-R Enthusiasts!

We just wanted to let you all know that we have a new 2017 Nissan GT-R NISMO in our showroom in Alhambra, CA. It has a super silver exterior and is stunning, although we'd love to have it be stunning in someone else's garage :biggrin:

If any of you are in the market, or even just in the neighborhood, we'd love to have you come by! And if you know anyone who would be in the market for this, please spread the word!

Here's a link to the vehicle on our website, with a lot more photos and anything you'd want to know about it: *REDACTED*

(Moderators- thank you for giving us permission to post this!)

GenozWorld
Car: 2017 Infiniti Q50S
2016 Nissan GTR Nismo

Few years ago, I came in to buy a 16 Premium, but the finance dept ran me around, up down, sideways until they couldn't qualify me.......very disappointing.

3 months after, I qualified for a 16 Premium from out of state, bought it, drove it, enjoyed it, and then sold it and bought a Nismo.

How times have changed. Hopefully, Nissan Alhambra hasn't killed the dreams of future GTR owners. Bad customer service, to say the least. :confused: :facepalm:

Return to “NISMO”