New 2015 Q50S Owner... Drive Mode Selector?

In 2014, the G37 Sedan became Infiniti Q50. G37 Coupe and Convertible became Infiniti Q60 under Infiniti's new naming structure - Here's the place to discuss the Q50 and Q60!
imjustaguy

Hello all.

I bought a 2015 Q50S yesterday, so far I love it, drives like a dream. Minor let downs have been that it doesn't have an all around camera and no memory for different seat positions (this one I really don't care about but would be nice to have).

I was looking through youtube for tips and tricks and came across this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I1gP_gnfw4. At minute 2:52 (ish) he points out that his home screen has additional screens to the left and right, the right having a Drive Mode Selector where you can adjust various things like steering feel. Is this standard? My home screen does not have said additional screens, I've played with it for a bit and can't find those settings. I would thing that having the S trim I should have access to those as well.

Am I missing an update, maybe? Any help on this will be really appreciated.

Thank you!

imjustaguy

Never mind. Sorry for the dumb question, looks like it is an optional package that my car does not have.

RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

Hey! Got any pics of your car? Where did you get it? I might have some info on this for you :)

Return to “Infiniti Q50 / Q60 Forum”