New '11 M37 owner...service bulletins/software updates?

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
RCP97
Car: 2011 M37 - premium package - black

Hi everyone. I'm picking up my "new" '11 M37 this Saturday. I'm buying it from a private owner (not a dealer). Would any of you be kind enough to point me in the right direction on how I go about getting all these software updates for the various components on this car (if needed). Also how do I get info on the various service bulletins associated with this car? Is is something I'm just going to have to go to a Infiniti dealer to get accomplished? I appreciate any info regarding this matter and any other advice once I acquire my new vehicle. Thx ahead.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

:welcome:

Infiniti M37 Technical Service Bulletins

To all M37/M56 owners - Fix for the Nav/Bluetooth/iPod issue

Just a friendly note, we have an incredible SEARCH feature on this forum. :bigthumb:

RCP97
Car: 2011 M37 - premium package - black

Rogue One wrote::welcome:

Infiniti M37 Technical Service Bulletins

To all M37/M56 owners - Fix for the Nav/Bluetooth/iPod issue

Just a friendly note, we have an incredible SEARCH feature on this forum. :bigthumb:
Sorry about that...I searched for "software updates" and I didn't get what I was looking for. Now about these service bulletins, how do you go about getting them. Do they get done free of charge just like a recall item? Thx for any info.

bokchoiboi

Hmm, I took mine into Mike Steven Infiniti in Wichita, KS and they said there is no such update available for 2011 M37's. Are they lying to me so they dont have to do it or is it listed as something else?

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”