Needing help! 2015 Nissan Altima Spoiler Issue!

General discussion area for the L33-chassis Altima.
A2shato
Car: 2015 Nissan 370Z

Alright.. I'm really hoping that someone can help me out with this issue.. I have a 2015 Nissan Altima that we installed a factory spoiler on.. we got it used, so of course the clips that hold it down were also used. Two out of the four of them broke when we went to put them into the drilled holes.. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Or does anyone know what I can do..? It's the two outer clips.. the two bolts in the middle are on, as well as the two clips that go after those.

I've tried all parts stores I can think of, as well as the dealership. Since apparently it's specific to this spoiler, there's no part number and it only comes with the new spoiler.. which blows my mind, considering there's no way this has only happened to me.. and that's a $360 spoiler to buy again.

Please help!!!

AMZ
Car: 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5SV

Well I ordered an aftermarket painted Spoiler for $72 and it was brand new; however the problem I ran into on install was the screws they provided were not long enough, I went to Home Depot matched them up and got a 1/2 longer. I'm not sure what clips you are talking about though.

Return to “5th Generation Altima Sedan (2013-2018)”