needin a z! Hello everyone!!

Discuss topics related to the VG and VE series engines.
dizzasta
Car: 1990-1993 Nissan 300zx

hey, name's Dizzy, i'm new here. i do not yet have a 300, but am lookin around for a little while, and in the meantime saving money (and still trying to convince the wife that it's necessary). Won't have alot of money to spend so am looking on ebay, but have big plans for the fairlady! I will be doing most of the work at home, so I will need info and advice. Plain and simple, I want a drifter. High HP, and torque, with manual and turbo by the time I'm done. Also body kit, roll cage, custom exhaust (Dizzy style), racing buckets and gauges, as well as some framework (camphoring?). If any of you can get me info and advice on these areas, it would definitly be appreciated.

mtcookson
Car: 1991 Nissan 300ZX
1992 Iinfiniti Q45
and much much more

Welcome to NICO!

If you want to go turbo, the absolute best thing to do would be to save your money and go straight for the Twin Turbo Z. Buying an NA and swapping to the turbo setup is usually more hassle than its worth but can definitely be done if you did want to go that route.

If you go straight to the TTZ, be sure to inspect it thoroughly before buying. If you can pick one up in as good shape as possible, you'll be able to spend more on mods and less on maintenance. I'd scan through our Z32 forum as we have a ton of info there on the various things you can do to a Z32. If you get stuck on anything or can't find any info be sure to let us know and we'll help out the best we can.

denburyc407
Car: 1991 Nissan 300zx Fairlady Turbo

hey man im trying to sell my 91 nissan 300zx fairlady 134km for 5k canadain
ask for more details if interested

DizzyKitty
Car: 2000 Maxima SE- in pieces in yard...
2014 Versa Note - Wife's vroom vroom machine

First of all, I am the Dizzy.
Second, i have a z31 that i am trying to get rid of.
third, welcome to nico.

edit: oh wow i just realized how old these posts are.... ma'ba'

Return to “VG30 / VE30 Forum”