needed: R32 GTS-t bumper

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
cyris3d

i Need one if anyone can get one.. it would be much appricated

[email protected]

R33skyline

hey found one ebay the items # 8017455056

cyris3d

thanx.. i need a front bumper =(i shoulda said that.. lol...thanks for the help tho..

hashiriya13
Car: Cars, Racing, Cars, Racing

Sorry man I would have gave mine to you if I could ship it. Unfortunatly it is a little big to ship from Oki. I know you dont want to here this but I just threw mine in the junkyard when I put the GTR bumper on. Wish I could help.

cyris3d

thats kool.. I under stand... i Just got my GTS-t here in vegas.. and when it was shipped the front bumper(Knock off N1 GTR fiberglass) got cracked.. =(Its hard finding a replacement in the states.. I called RBmotoring and they want $550 for a OEM Gtr bumper..

R33skyline

try [email protected] tell mike, that dave send u he actually has a couple of r32 gtr and gts front bumper that he might be able to sale to u

ka-t_2_be

Sorry to revive this post, but I just searched this site for an R32 front bumper and I found this post. I need this bumper as well. I found a few that I like, but they are all in the UK, or New Zealand, or Japan. Does anybody know where I can get an R32 front bumper, OEM, or any body kit style for a decent price? Preferably in the states. Thanks for anything.

mugengsr
Car: SKYLINE GTS-T TYPE-M

call sci motors in abbotsford B.C ,CANADA talk to paul tell him clet from nfdriver sent you....they have two bumpers in stock i think an areo one and a regular gts-t one

they are by far the best spot for used and new skylines parts in north america !! phone number is 604.308.5252 ... they only want 450cdn for the areo front bumper .... cheap for that !!!

and if you are looking for gts-t performance parts or advice or help shoot me an email or check out my site http://www.nfdriver.com

Robb
Car: Skyline GTR

I have both a stock GTS bumper and a GTR Veilside bumper for sale in Seattle Tacoma area.

$150 for the GTS bumper$350 for the Veilside bumper

hit me up if ya want one

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”