NEEDED: FRONT SUSPENSION PARTS, 88 300ZX

A home for 1983–1989 300ZX owners!
4554x4

I NEED RIGHT FRONT SUSPENSION COMPONTENTS, STRUT, STRUT MOUNT ,LOWER CONTROL ARM, RACK AND PINION, STEERING KNUCKLE, SWAYBAR LINK, AND STRUT ROD.
Modified by 4554x4 at 9:39 PM 2/3/2007

evildky
Car: 71 240ZT, 87 300ZXN/A-T, 06 350Z GT, Tundra TRD RW

Welcome to Nico be sure to place a WTB add in the nissan parts section of out classifieds, also please refrain from the all caps, it's considdered yelling and poor netiquite

4554x4

evildky wrote:Welcome to Nico be sure to place a WTB add in the nissan parts section of out classifieds, also please refrain from the all caps, it's considdered yelling and poor netiquite
Sorry about the capital letters. I should have known better. I just thought everyone from Kentucky was hard of hearing, so I wanted to get your attention. I am no English teacher, but I believe that considered has only one "d'', "Nissan" should be capitalized and "netiquite" is not a word.
Modified by 4554x4 at 5:46 PM 2/7/2007

4554x4

THANKS EVERYBODY!!!! FOUND ALL THE PARTS I NEEDED IN KENTUCKY!!!! I AM SURE GLAD THEY CAN HEAR ME SHOUT!!!

NissanSportMag(Z31)
Car: A few Z31s.

4554x4 wrote: Sorry about the capital letters. I should have known better. I just thought everyone frpm Kentucky was hard of hearing, so I wanted to get your attention. I am no English teacher, but I believe that considered has only one "d'', "Nissan" should be capitalized and "netiquite" is not a word.
WOW! Simply amazing that you'd actually be that much of an idiot to a moderator. I guess you really don't want any future help from this message board, huh?

http://dictionary.reference.co...uette

Can I get this guys IP address to ban him from some of the other Z boards before he even finds them and posts?

4554x4

NissanSportMag(Z31) wrote:WOW! Simply amazing that you'd actually be that much of an idiot to a moderator. I guess you really don't want any future help from this message board, huh?

http://dictionary.reference.co...uette

Can I get this guys IP address to ban him from some of the other Z boards before he even finds them and posts?
I stand corrected on the word "netiquitte". I had never heard such a word, but like I had said before I am not an English teacher. Obviously, somebody has got a little angry to spend the time to look up the word? Man, lighten up, it's no big deal.

NissanSportMag(Z31)
Car: A few Z31s.

4554x4 wrote: I stand corrected on the word "netiquitte". I had never heard such a word, but like I had said before I am not an English teacher. Obviously, somebody has got a little angry to spend the time to look up the word? Man, lighten up, it's no big deal.
Angry? Nah. I just love pointing out when there's one stupid piece of **** on a Z message board. If you're not smart enough to not mouth off to a moderator (It's those words under his name on that avatar thingie...) then you don't deserve to be helped.

Now piss off and let the adults laugh at you.

stupid fawker.

4554x4

NissanSportMag(Z31) wrote:Angry? Nah. I just love pointing out when there's one stupid piece of **** on a Z message board. If you're not smart enough to not mouth off to a moderator (It's those words under his name on that avatar thingie...) then you don't deserve to be helped.

Now piss off and let the adults laugh at you.

stupid fawker.
Hey NissaSportMag(Z31) I used the online dictionary that you pointed ouy to me again. I have found it to be very helpfull. But I dont undestand what "fawker" was so I looked it up. Apparently, there is no such word? Please dont be angry with me.

evildky

sorry I don't take the time to re-read my own posts, and I am sure I misspell a lot, and I also suck at punctuation and tend to make one long run onsentence like this one, i also tend to type all lower case with few exceptions

I might not know spelling and punctuation but I know cars

also kinda funny a guy from Utah, a state of 2 million people, in a town of 25 thousand making fun of Kentucky, a state of 4 million people!? in Louisville a city of over a million?

now play nice

4554x4

Good afternoon evildky; no offense intended about Kentucky. I am actually making fun of myself in a roundabout way. You see, I actually have Kentucky blood in me. My mother is from Paducha/ Central City area. my mother wears hearing aids and I still need to shout at her during normal conversations. Both of her parents were completely deaf before passing, and I am of course losing my hearing. Ky. is a beautiful place, and I wouldnt mind seeing it again. So anyway I am laughing at my redneck hillbillyself. People calling me names doesnt bother me, I just laugh along with them. If you are ever in Utah, look me up. it is also beautiful here (and much less people)

evildky

no sweat, have you located the needed parts yet? the later z31's are hard to come by here in the rust belt, I just picked up an 87 thats due for a whole lotta work

4554x4

evildky wrote:no sweat, have you located the needed parts yet? the later z31's are hard to come by here in the rust belt, I just picked up an 87 thats due for a whole lotta work
If the other deal falls through, I'll get in touch with you. Thanks, Wayne

Ricky Bobby
Car: Trans-am, pick-up truck, mobile home, and one bad a** Sentra

Now, what's all this yelling out in Utah?

I'd think you'd be happy out there where the girls have all their own teeth.

evildky

Ricky Bobby wrote:Now, what's all this yelling out in Utah?

rofl, nice nic and car selection

4554x4

Ricky Bobby wrote:Now, what's all this yelling out in Utah?

Most girls here in Utah have all their teeth. But there is a few... Ricky Bobby, I wonder if I know you. Is the Trans Am black with a red fender?

Return to “300ZX (Z31) Forum”