Need tech help, Nissan Titan is suddenly started stalling

Covering the 2003-2015 first-gen and 2016+ Titan and Titan XD lineup
Vanbess
Car: 2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4wd

Couple of weeks ago my titan which is normally very reliable died two times within minutes and the second time it took about 10 minutes to get it started. Acting fuel starved i took it to the local dealer and they diagnosed it with bad CATs and after a $3000 estimate i ended up taking it to an independant shop that confirmed the codes and replaced them using using the Pacesetter performance ones. I got the truck back yesterday from the shop and drove it last night it died after starting once on an errand yesterday then drove fine. This evening i left the office went to the gas station and then to the gym it ran fine. While idling at the gym it shut down, then after my workout it took about 10 minutes to get it started and once running i made it a mile while driving before it died at low rpm. It restarted after a minute or two of cranking and i was able to drive it another 20 or so miles until it stalled again. When i got home i ran it a bit and let it idle no problem i pulled it back into the driveway and revved it and when the idle dropped off it died. I am thinking fuel pump can someone give me some advice before i scream at the shop?

Return to “Nissan Titan Forum”