Need some help....

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
wbloomfield
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

I have a rattle the near the radio on the drvers side. It seams to go away when I put my hand on the radio unit itself(pushing to the right side. What I need from you guys is some photos (directions) of the center area of the dash (taken apart) so I can get in there and maybe reposition the radio. The noise is driving me up the wall. Also any tools that would be needed. Thanks

shavimusha
Car: 2008 NISSAN ROUGE SL AWD / 1998 NISSAN MAXIMA GXE

why dont you take it to dealer and heave them fix it ? if you touch it and screw up you will void your waranty and it will cost you more money !

cdmuile
Car: Nissan Rogue, Scion tC RS4.0

Is this an aftermarket radio?

wbloomfield

shavimusha wrote:why dont you take it to dealer and heave them fix it ? if you touch it and screw up you will void your waranty and it will cost you more money !
All ready tried it at the dealer at my one year service. If anything, they made it worse.

wbloomfield

cdmuile wrote:Is this an aftermarket radio?
No, it's the Bose radio...

wbloomfield

wbloomfield wrote:I have a rattle the near the radio on the drvers side. It seams to go away when I put my hand on the radio unit itself(pushing to the right side. What I need from you guys is some photos (directions) of the center area of the dash (taken apart) so I can get in there and maybe reposition the radio. The noise is driving me up the wall. Also any tools that would be needed. Thanks
Sorry, I do need to know this..

Return to “Rogue Forum”