Need some disc brks

1965-1971 Datsun 521 forums. All 520 and 521 topics and discussion can be found here.
odpl_Madmax

some boys on yahoo datsun furum have some disc brake conversions....wondering if anyone here knows any clean and safe way to adapt something....i can fabricate multiples with my waterjet if someone can get me a design....i have the chevy 5 lug pattern on my 1st datsun and stock 6 lug on second one....

my screen name on yahoo is "carnut"....

71-521

max:

I have the info on a few different types of discs, compiled with pictures, on my personal site that I will post here with the help of a friend...(the one who probably posted it up originally on the yahoo forums) I just need his clarification on a few things before I post it here...

as a side note, i created this forum topic to start the "how to" thread about the first step in the disc brake conversion...upgrading the master...I will delete this thread in a day or so when I have the how to one ready....but your posting here gave me the idea that we need a "general chat and question" topic....consider it done!

Moved to correct  forum...

71-521

I finally read my email...looks like mike responded to your question about where to find the info...I will not duplicate it here...yet.

Return to “Datsun 520 / 521”