NEED SOME ADVICE - INTERIOR blood stains

General discussion area for the L32-chassis Altima
ElCangrifromNY
Car: Nissan Altima 2007

Not sure if this ever happen to any one but I have blood all over the rear carpet floor and rear seats and it is completely dry. I don't know what to do. Do I have to get a new interior? The color of the interior is light grey (cloth).

If I do need a new interior, where can I go or what website I could buy seat covers from and floor carpet? I live in New York City and I don't know any where, where they do interior cleaning or new seats covers.

I just completely have no idea and I don't want to go to any dealer because I know the price is going to be crazy, but I'm going to give them a call today and see what they say.

If your curious of why there is blood in my car is because someone was shot in the car.

Also, if you know of any post where someone has changed there interior please direct me. I'm new to this forum stuff.

marlin29311
Car: 2008 Infiniti G35x

ElCangrifromNY wrote:If your curious of why there is blood in my car is because someone was shot in the car.

Well, first off, welcome! Hopefully this forum can be of some help...

Blood - it really depends on how much / how comfortable you feel about having blood in the car. I know that i've had cuts and small stuff that has bled onto fabric before, and i've used Carbona Stain Remover for blood - but if this is something really large scale, you might consider getting it professionally cleaned or a new interior....you can buy that Carbona stuff at almost any supermarket - it comes in a yellow bottle.

ElCangrifromNY
Car: Nissan Altima 2007

Thanks for the advice and it kind of a big scale but leaning to having the interior done new. Any suggestions or where to go to get this done?

LongBeachCoupe
Car: 08 Altima Coupe (RIP Hurricane Sandy)
2005 Lexus RX

DAMN.You can buy a whole new floorboard carpet set and rear seat from nissan, i dont even know what to really say.

Ebay for the seat cover maybe.

dldjros69
Car: 2012 Evo Gsr
A/C 2.5 Turbo 6MT (SOLD)

Are there bullet holes in your car?

How the heck did they get shot?

I got red wine on a white hat and used peroxide to get it out?You couldnt even tell there was wine there after it dried.

Rolling Estonian
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5

ElCangrifromNY wrote:Thanks for the advice and it kind of a big scale but leaning to having the interior done new. Any suggestions or where to go to get this done?
damn I know where you're coming from. hookers always bleed more than you would expect.

08_MB_ALTIMA
Car: 2008 Majestic Blue Altima 2.5S

Try Oxyclean, the stuff they sell on TV. That got blood off of our seat

Return to “4th Generation Altima Sedan (2007-2012)”