need recommendations "pepping up" my 240:)

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
waynejitsu

it has 152,000 miles on it, so i don't wanna go too wild with it(it is only a weekend driver and i do not race it or abuse it. i just want to get a few more horses for fun weekend driving). i have a K&N filter, bosch performance plugs, NGK plug wires and magnaflow performance muffler just installed. i was thinking of a set of headers, venom "10%" over stock injectors and maybe an ECUperformance chip. also have in mind a "head" job and "maybe" a small oversized cam. any recommendations? any good low cost companies? any web sites? any help would be apprieciated. THANKS!

bruinbear714

Why don't you save all that money and get the nsport turbo kit? Best bang for your buck at $3500 :)

If you don't want to go that route, first thing I'd do is get rid of those darn bosch plugs and use ngks!!!!!

You can also replace your crank pulley with an unorthodox one or an ASP one. Also replace your stock fan with an electric setup.After that's done and your still not satisfied with your engine response/power, then get some cams and an ecu upgrade, or exhaust headers.

240SXy
Car: 1993 240SX coupe

bruinbear, who has the turbo kit? (who sells it?)

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”