Need quick help on Lug spacing!

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
ArizonaG35
Car: 2007 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan/Premium Pkg. Platinum Graphite

I'm bidding on a set of Konig 18" rims for my new G35 and the seller says that the rims will fit a 5-100 or 5-115 spaced lugs... will this fit on my vehichle? I checked everywhere on the car, but I can't tell if this is going to fit or not...

Thanks for the quick help!!!!

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

The G35 is 5 x 4.5" (5 x 114.3). Does not look like that sizes you mention will fit.

Also, more importantly, the hub bore has to be 66.06mm. If the wheel hub bore is smaller, it will not fit, and if it is larger, then it will not be properly supported on the hub (pressure will be on the lugs). This might cause you increased vibration due to off-center balance problems.

I strongly recommend that you get wheels that have the correct pattern and hub bore for your car to avoid these kinds of silly issues!

Z

ArizonaG35

Thanks a million for the quick advice!

I searched the forums for specs on lug spaces, but didn't find anything... you guy's are always a lifesaver in a pinch! I'll do a little more research before I make a final decision on aftermarket rims.

Thanks a TON and have a GREAT weekend!Dave

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

arizonaferrell wrote:I searched the forums for specs on lug spaces, but didn't find anything... you guy's are always a lifesaver in a pinch! I'll do a little more research before I make a final decision on aftermarket rims.

Thanks a TON and have a GREAT weekend!
You are very welcome. Note that the info is available in the sticky threads in our "Wheels and Tires" forum: zeroforum/140.

Z

ArizonaG35

Duly Noted Good Sir! Won't be so quick to pull the trigger next time, but your help is the BEST resource around. Go ahead and lock this thread if you want... once again, the NICO Team has "come through in the clutch"(Pardon the pun)

Thanks Guys!Dave

gama
Car: 2007 G35 Sedan S

arizona!!! so what happened with the ecu reset? notice anything different? is it necessary? how can i reset the ecu? i posted a new thread about that !!! does anyone know?

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”