Need Printer Help

Forum dedicated to computer hardware and software, mobile phones and electronic gadgets.
StockTurbosFTW
Car: 95 300ZX TT
99 Infiniti G20
03 Kia Sedona

I need help finding a printer. Here is what I want it to do...
1. Pull paper straight in when the paper is placed where the instructions say to place it.
2. Print it.
Color would be prefered.

I am yet to find a printer that can do this on a regular basis. Apparently pulling a paper straight in is too difficult of a task for the HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One.

One day it prints fine and then the next day it cannot pull in a nice new crisp piece of paper without pulling it in sideways and making an annoying sound. The printer sits on a table with nothing on top of it and nothing under in. It has dust on it because it is seldomly used or touched.

Anyone have any suggestions?

RCA

Watch the documentary about planed obsolescence. Then go out and buy a enterprise style printer from Craigslist.

Outside of that I am not an expert on printing specifics so sorry I couldn't help you more.

StockTurbosFTW
Car: 95 300ZX TT
99 Infiniti G20
03 Kia Sedona

Meh I will just get a new cheap printer. It is just frustrating I can never find a printer that can do it's job. I mean I wanted to print out a single piece of paper. A type writer would have been an easier option...

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

There is a reason I don't buy the cheapest printer I can find. Both of my printers (A color multi-function inkjet and a color laser) both work great. Had some issues with paper jams on the laser, but staying away from cheap paper resolved that. If you can, go for a laser printer. In the long run, the cost of toner is much less than ink cartridges. Especially if you don't print frequently as it has to clean the heads each time it has to "warm-up". That is a huge waste of ink. Photo-quality is diminished though and that is one reason I still have my inkjet...though its been close to out of ink for months.

Return to “Computers / Electronics”