Need original used tires!

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
scooterbob
Car: 2008 Versa, 1995 200sx

Does anyone have a set of original tires in good condition for a good deal? I'm in a bad need for them, locally if possible.

Knightro2
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Not used but tirerack.com has the OEM tires new for $69.00 each.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/...ank=2

DejaWiz
Car: See sig for details.

Why are you specifically looking for the same OEM tires? I recently got a set of BFG Traction T/A's mounted and balanced for under $350 out the door at a local tire shop. They did a spectacular job in the deep midwest snow and ice.

scooterbob
Car: 2008 Versa, 1995 200sx

Please excuse me. I didn't know I needed to explain my motives for posting. But since you asked.........

Today I went to leave work and head for the house. When I got to my car I noticed my front tire was flat again, for the second time this week. This time it had two large construction staples in it, side by side. This resulted in me needing a new tire, since I have four puncture holes all within an inch and the tire is no longer safe, even if patched. I had a couple of options at this point. I could buy a new tire, exactly the same as the stock ones, or upgrade/downgrade with two new tires of a different brand, since I didn't want only one tire different than the rest. My original idea was to get with someone local from NICO with a set of tires that they had pulled off for whatever reason. I figured this would be the cheapest route.

I ended up getting two new Falken tires for the front and keeping the stocks on the rear. I also got lifetime (of tires) warranties for all four tires, which will enable me to have them replaced free next time in the event of a similair instance. Total paid out the door was $156. But, I would still like to pick up a good set of used stock tires and put them on, and then save the new Falkens for when I can afford two more to make a full set.

I understand the posts that are trying to help me find a good deal on new tires, but that is not what I'm looking for. Thanks for trying though.

jon1179
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa

Hi! im selling my stock wheels and tires, does anyone want it?

Johniboi
Car: Versa

^^^your talkin about rims right=not the hubcaps?If so,ill buy it from you-but you gotta ship it out cause i live in md.go ahead and email me @ [email protected]

bucksnort
Car: Versa S

selling my 4-OEM tires with 1000 miles shipped for $200 or $140 p/u'd . Rims will go for $200 shipped also. No TPMS w/the rims. $360 for tires and rims shipped. email me at [email protected]

Kelscar
Car: 2007 Versa Hatchback SL Magnetic Gray,
2014 Murano SL Platinum Graphite

My apologies if this is a bump.I know you said you were looking for a set but I have 2 very low mileage original tires I could sell if you are interested. Contact me by email if you [email protected]

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”