Need more Power?

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
cubeperformance@com

Supercharger anyone?
Had a meeting with Oscar this morning of Jackson Racing (friend of mine for a long time) and have gone over everything with him and we are both on the same page.......the system will be a plug and play setup with no need for different injectors etc.. It will work with MT/AT or CVT...we are going to meet up in a few weeks (after the holiday) with my Versa and extra mtr I have to put a piliminary set up together and after that we will find out pricing to get the various pieces needed to fit on the Versa/Cube and how long to get those pieces machined etc.. It will be CARB approved...reliable because of it’s simplicity and yet still yield a 50% in HP/TQ....again all of it will be just a bolt on....no need for any computer work or injector changing or different manifold etc.. I will be putting an MR20 in the car then the Supercharger so effectively the Versa (or your Cube) will be putting out approximately 210 hp and we will dyno the car to see hp at the wheels after installation. :bigthumb:

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

I'm in. If Oscar will be at SEMA, I can meet with him there.

williamk10
Car: '07 Versa SL

in for updates!

i would be stoked!!

keep us updated

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

sounds very promising Bob def. keep us updated

cubeperformance@com

Just some updates on progression and news.

Received word on Wednesday afternoon about new Speed Records....and notice the engine sizes 1.5 (entry Versa HR1.6) 1.8 (Versa/Cube MR1.8) 2.0 (Sentra MR2.0)

"BTW, my Miata powered Roadster set a new Land Speed Record at Bonneville this morning. 1.8 liter Miata 2001 model ran 206mph with the Rotrex supercharger on it. Pretty cool. Our Acura RSX with our 1.5 liter engine went 202mph for a record and my 2.0 liter Acura ran 234mph for a record".

This Saturday we should be (hoping) finished with all the prototype fitments..then we can start making the pieces to mount and plumb. After which we start the testing/tuning etc. making sure everything is right....next we!

Why keep your Box Stock....When you can make it Rock! :bigthumb:

insanely^3
Car: 2009 Cube 1.8 White Pearl 6spd manual

super interested! keep us posted please!

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

worked on the pulley and S/C location yesterday. S/c spot is ~90% locked. on revision 2 for belt and pulley routing.

started the intercooler system today.

damian666robin

this is gonna be huge once is done, the cube is gonna be a big time sleeper out there nice!

cubeperformance@com

Update! Heading out to Oscar’s shop Saturday morning with the MR18 complete motor that we’ll put on an engine stand and my Versa to see how everything that Canaan has been hard at work figuring out...pulley/routing locations plus some other ideas we have been working on.
In the mean time I’ve been working on suppliers to put the kit together...slow process but coming together....just trying to keep costs low and quality high.
Oscar has been working on an even better controller for the systems and so far it’s testing out better then his present controller so when this kit is finally available it will be all the latest technology and not “old school” like the Impul or other's setup.
And I can’t say this enough...there will be no need for any extra tuning etc. after the kit is installed....it will be set up so that it’s plug and play and giving you the most out of your car legally so save your money. Put the money towards the handling/stopping of the car. (see above about controller)
The initial kit will fit all the Nissan MR series motors so if your ever going to upgrade to an MR20...it will fit.
After this weekend everybody will be getting ready for SEMA so the next few weeks it will be a little quiet so don’t worry.
I can’t thank Oscar and Canaan enough for all the help there giving the Cube/Versa/Sentra community along with a few other Nissan guys that are helping in the background...a big thumbs up! :dblthumb:

carlos15
Car: 09 versa sedan 1.8l
window tint
white footwell lighting
1993 miata
ebay exhaust
greddy turbo kit
ebay interfooler
megasqrtui

damian666robin wrote:this is gonna be huge once is done, the cube is gonna be a big time sleeper out there nice!
and dont forget teh versa :) :naughty: :woot:

damian666robin

of course but the versa has seen turbo daylight already with that blue turbo versa that versa haves a giant turbo lol!
on the cube side none yet, man it makes me hunt for a stick tranny for my cube lol!

carlos15
window tint
white footwell lighting
1993 miata
ebay exhaust
greddy turbo kit
ebay interfooler
megasqrtui

yeah true true now the kind of times i wish i would of ordered my versa with a 6speed insted of auto

damian666robin

i know i remember we wanted our cube white color with manual tranny but the guy at the dealer look at us like laughing lol! he was like nobody drives manual cars in california lol! im like yeah we do
once this upcoming turbo comes out will need to look into a clutch upgrade that way we can turn up the boost a bit more lol!

carlos15
window tint
white footwell lighting
1993 miata
ebay exhaust
greddy turbo kit
ebay interfooler
megasqrtui

yup maybe they can start worling on a clutch cuz micro image already has a new flywheel

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

who said they have a new flywheel?

carlos15
window tint
white footwell lighting
1993 miata
ebay exhaust
greddy turbo kit
ebay interfooler
megasqrtui

ohh crap my bad i was looking at the prius section thought i was looking at the v's i fell like a total retard :slap:

Return to “Cube Forum”