Need major help.

A place to discuss the systems and methods of tuning Nissan engines.
akurtzer57

A little back round first. 1995 Ka24e hardbody. About a year ago I attempted 240sx intake swap. First attempt start up was with truck ecu truck maf. Fired right up just smoked from stupid rich. Tried 240sx maf/ecu the same. Tried everything. Ended up putting back to stock stock ecu/maf/intake with turck injectors(sidefeed) Fire up same stupid rich. Ended up finding out ecu was fried. Bought a new ecu drove truck drove 10k miles was getting ready to start my turbo build so chipped my 240sx ecu made tune etc and ran fine (same ecu that ran stupid rich like fried truck one) Drove that for 5k but had no tach so bought a u12 to fix that. Now install Turbo setup with Maxima Maf. Fired up smoke and running like one year ago. So think maybe just from maxima maf stock ecu. Unplug maf cause should never be that rich even with no maf. Same thing. So throw my U12 stanza ecu socketed with zif and 27sf512. Made a bin with my nistune for other vehicle. Saved the bin then loaded bin up with moates flash n burn. Burned chip shows burnt. Put into ecu turn key on check engine light comes on but will not start. I have done this with old sohc s13 ecu before added turbo setup and worked just fine. Even with stock injectors stock ecu. Runs stupid rich just smokes and have keep foot on gas to keep running. WTF is going on here. I have checked my wiring atleast 20 times ohm tested old injectors vs the 240sx both 12-12.5 ohm. I am about part the damn 2 owner 80k mile truck out. Thats how frustrated I am.

Return to “Engine Tuning”