Need Info on this skyline

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
MECPInstaller
Car: installing stereo systems and minor performance upgrades

I saw the picture of it and fell in love with the style. I'm not very smart when it comes to skylines but would it be possible to find one of these in the states, if not being able to legally import one. Any info on model and such would be a great help for later searching around nico and the internet.

MECPInstaller
Car: installing stereo systems and minor performance upgrades

Ok for some reason the image tags aren't working and there's no file attachment thing but the picture of the skyline is at http://www.sr20store.com on there opening page, the black one.

gsxtasee
Car: racing anything and everything

he's not selling it yet but he does have an R32 GTR for sale there that is already legalized by Mrex... forgot how much he wants for it though

PGBrian

ah ha!i was just at Marco's shop the other day and saw it there.SO BEAUTIFUL.

said he has been looking for one for 10 years.

i think his is one of maybe 3 in the U.S.

i always forget the proper code, but KPGC110 i think?

SKAGEE
Car: cars

Its a KPGC10.

Does the one in Marco's shop still have the orginal S20 engine?I've read in Superstreets (Hahaha) a while ago about someone bring one back from Japan..but sadly 'only' with a L30..stroked 3.1 engine.

PGBrian

mmm i don't recall what motor he had in it.i DO know that he has a RB26 laying around that will go in it sooner of later.

SKAGEE
Car: cars

If its a KPGC10 , I think it would be silly to fit an RB26DETT in it. There's no doubt the engine mounts would be similar, ( heck, its 5 speed gear box looks similar to the RB20's!!) but it'll ruin the car's asthetic value.Anyway, I doubt the chasis could take the engine's power for long.

The S20 engine ( 2 litter DOHC) are highly sought after engine and I was told that they are rarely seen outside Japan . Rumours has it that the Yakuzas has something to do with that.

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

Hakosuka. I've seen one with an RB26 in it, it was nice. You won't touch one here for less than $25,000.00 off a car lot. You are basically looking at the Nissan equivalent of a 63' split window vette. History man

Saint
Car: 1999 Civic SI

Try
MECPInstaller wrote:I saw the picture of it and fell in love with the style. I'm not very smart when it comes to skylines but would it be possible to find one of these in the states, if not being able to legally import one. Any info on model and such would be a great help for later searching around nico and the internet.

Try this site out it should help you:http://www.jbskyline.net/

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”