Need help with wiring before i tackle it

For the RWD SR20DET cars! Sponsored by Wiring Specialties.
JonathanPrem
Car: 02 Nissan pathfinder 4WD SE

Hi,

I need some help and advice before i rip my wiring harness. I already found the link to the harness but want to make sure . The harness i have is s13 into s13sr that plugs into powerfc(if that does matter) which i will be converting into the s14.

So the only thing i need to remove and change is the s13 dash harness into s14 and wiper harness. Am i missing something else? Anyone got a really good write up. I found one but not really good.

JonathanPrem
Car: 02 Nissan pathfinder 4WD SE

No one wants to help me

PyR0NiAk
Car: S13 SR W/ T2 GT3071R .86AR, JWT S4 Cams, 810cc Injectors,Z32 MAF, JWT tuned ECU 87mm 9:1 Compression CP pistons, Manley Rods

There are engine dedicated forums that are more suited for questions like this. I'm moving this thread to the SR20DET Rear-Drive forum for you. Hopefully, someone there will step in to help you.

Hijacker
Car: '92 240sx Convertible
'94 F-150

One thing to remember is that there are some pretty drastic wiring differences between each year of S14. One reason why there isn't a standardized "this is what you do" guide is because of that fact. My best advice is to grab a service manual from the Nico library www.nicoclub.com/FSM and start cataloging wires. The big change will be moving all the main power circuits, AC wires, etc (all the wires from the two plugs by the S13 battery) to the dash plug, and transplanting the wiper wiring into the S13 EFI harness.

Return to “SR20DET Forum (rear-drive)”