need help with tps wiring for ka24de swap into datsun

General discussion forum about all things Datsun! NOTE: If your thread is specific to a certain model, please make sure you post it in the proper forum.
azn_b110

i recently swap a ka24de into my datsun b110 but for some reason my throttle position sensor is not reading or not hook up correctly or maybe not hook up at all. i'm stuck with the problem and i also have missing info on how to swap and what i need. NEED HELP FOR EXPERTS WHO HAS DONE THIS KIND OF SWAP ALREADY...OR ANYONE WITH ADVICE THNX

510forever

Make sure your tps is for 5 spd tranny not auto because there different.If you have auto tps, the motor will not run if it is manual tranny.

71datsunb110
Car: 1966tempest and my 72datsunb110

hi i also have 72datsunb110 that i am trying to put a ka24de in i have sum ? for you if you can helpe me with them how did you go about getting the motor in the bay did you cut the fire wall out or any thagn like that i have a auto tranx on my ka sum have tolde me that the auto is biger and it will be a lot harder to put the ka in the b110 with it i cant seem to get the motor to set in ther keeps hitting the fire wall and i did not want to have to cut sum of it out just to get the motor in the car thanx also do you have pics of your ride i would love to see them

Return to “Datsun Chat”