need help with new vert

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
96Turbo

I purchased a convertible las night around 12am, I had not slept all day and was in the middle of a sever thunderstorm and did not take the time that I needed to check every thing out. anyways, I got home and found out that the little switch under the top up switch was missing and am know stuck trying to figure out how to get the top to go down. can anybody help me witht this?

besides this and some minor interior panel issues the car is awsome and rides super smooth. it only has 50k original miles and has only been owned by one owner. any help with this would be apreciated. thanks.

Florida240sx
Car: 93 Hatch 5spd
2012 altima coupe 2.5s

Are the wires still there?I'm going to be making all my electrical switche the meatl flip toggles because I don't want to deal with the plastic switches breaking on me.

96Turbo

yes they are, the switch that broke is the bottom one, the one for retracting the top. How do I wire it up to by pass the plastic switch?

Florida240sx
Car: 93 Hatch 5spd
2012 altima coupe 2.5s

Wish I had an FSM so I could look at the wiring. Can you take a pic? I'm goign to go see if I can pop off my switch so I can solve it real quick.

96Turbo

Wish I did, I will see if I can get one this afternoon, I really apreciate the help, I would really like to see if the top works. thanks.

Tom

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”