Need help! with AC/Heat issues

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
iAustinian
Car: 90 300zx 2+0 NA

Need help diagnosing a heat issue. I think its the heater control valve but I cannot find anywhere online on where to find it in the car. I found some very old threads relating to the issue but they are full of dead links. If anyone has any insight on how to fix the issue it would be appreciated!

The blower blows, but air only comes from the top window vent no heat, and its the digital climate control on the drivers dash. The water lines on the engine side of the car dont seem to be working either and the AC does not function either.
The rear window heater works, and ambient temp seems to be correct. I read about door motors needing to be replaced but I'm not sure.

I also saw that you can do this by only taking apart the passenger foot-well but as I'm a new owner I also am not sure of where to start.

Im not too worried about getting the AC working since I'd need to get the new Freon type but I'd love to have the heat work.

And its a 90' Manual trans 2+0 with the automatic digital ac system

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Duplicate post deleted.

Welcome to NICO! Sorry to hear that your car is having trouble. I'm not all too well versed in your vehicle, but can offer an option for you.

Here at NICO, we have Factory Service Manuals available free to members. Take a look at the link in my signature and find the FSM for your car and you'll have all the info you'll ever need to make the repair and try to diagnose it for yourself while help is on the way.

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”