need help in shelby...93 coupe

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
heggytime
Car: 93 coupe named "what tha hell i this?"

im looking for someone in the shelby are (about 40min from charlotte) who could maybe come by and help diagnose a problem im having with my 240...i have also posted this in the technical page under car wont rev over 4k....this is my delema one day i went out to start the car and it wouldnt...well i charged the battery and it started fine then the next day same problem exept this time it wouldnt turn over unless i pumped gas to it then it would sputter like crazy and also had to keep pumping gas or rpms would drop to 0 and car would die and i also couldnt get past 4k rpm..and the next day car wouldnt start whatesoever.i checked the maf and that looks fine i also left my hood off during a pretty bad rain storm so i checked distributor and plugs and all of them looked fine...im no mechanic and i realy need some help on this...iv had family and friends come by but not many are that familiar with imports expecialy nissan...i just bought this car( when i bout it the car was running strong) and the bay looks like a rats nest...but plz some one give me a call or txt anytime if you are available to help...my number is (704)-472-5053

Return to “Southeast Region”