need help in florida

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
2ndnissan
Car: 1990 240sx hatch

My daughter's 90 sohc 240 is going down ...fast..At least the engine is! I'm positive it is another head gaskt problem . i have a totally cleaned and bored block and rebuilt head already on a stand but I've never built an engine. is there anybody in the Sebring ,Florida area that has done it and can help??? I want to build it right so it will be reliable. I am on the second engine for this car already. This one that's in it may last a few more months but i won't give it more than that...There USED to be a build thread on hwre for the sohc but i can't find it. There was also one i tried to download from another site but it didn't work. I have all the tools to do it,I just do not want to mess it up. Thanks in advance.it's either get this engine in there soon or find her something else and sell the 240.

Morph
Car: 91 Sr Powered Coupe

You can check out these guys they have a bunch of Dvds dealing with the teardown and rebuild for Ka and Sr motors.

http://240sxtechdvds.org/

2ndnissan

Thanks for the info. I will probably get the one for the de even though I've got the e....iirc the bottom ends are the same and it's the bottom end i'm worried about .I'm good on the head and timing .

2ndnissan

Thanks for the info. I will probably get the one for the de even though I've got the e....iirc the bottom ends are the same and it's the bottom end i'm worried about .I'm good on the head and timing .

Return to “Southeast Region”