NEED HELP IN AZ

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
quietkilla6
Car: 2004 350z

sup guys. I have had a 350z for a long while now and im about to let her go... SO time for a 240sx coupe. I just found one and im getting readdy to go check it out but it needs a front end. Anyone in az willing to sell a used front like this one? VVV Without the lip of course. Im probley going to get flamed on here for this (if you guys are as rough as the my350z guys) but ineed some help asap. I dont know the names of 240 types except s13 14 15 but i do know that the car im looking at will have the usdm lights, fenders, hood and i want to stick with them. Im not one for full on body kits id rather drop it low spend the money on perf and have some fun sideways.Also its going to need some new tires so i was thinking about wheels. (cheap not exceptional but nice) what offset is ideal for a 1990 coupe? thanks for any and all help and i wont make random threads a habit. Im sure ill be looking to you guys for part ideas and tuning help so i hope i havent ruined it already. thanks.ROYLE (thats my last name for the record not a ego driven attempt to seem high and mighty.)

Metal Angel
Car: 1990 240sx hatchback

That is a chuki front.(91-94) the 89-90 bumper is called a zenki, but more commonly a pig-nose. The lip on that car is from a pig-nose... if you go that route, good luck getting the lip to fit that nicely. I have never seen one look that good. The lip is not designed to be compatible with the chuki bumper so most people hold it up with zipties

quietkilla6
Car: 2004 350z

yea im not to worried about a lip for a long while. thanks for the help.

Return to “Southwest Region”