Need help from Versas with tint!

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

Ok... I just noticed today, after getting the car back yesterday, that while the express-rolldown feature on the driver's window works, the express-rollUP feature has stopped working (worked before I took it in).

Does anyone else with tint have this problem?

Elmojo
Car: 2007 Versa SL

That's odd, my express roll-up has never worked!I'd take it to the dealer to check it out.

Ever Victorious

OK... my Versa has already been in twice in 2 weeks... could someone else with this problem take it in and find out what it is so I can tell my dealership exactly what to fix? I've had enough downtime already...

justmerging
Car: 07 Versa SL w/CVT Cuz I'm lazy

I've had my versa for 2 weeks and had the windows tinted 2 days after i got it. I don't have the problem you speek of. I would take it to a different dealership if you can to get it checked out.

I know on my pathfinder the auto-up feature stopped working on the passenger window and they had to make an adjustment to the regulator and it worked fine after that.

Ever Victorious

The dealer I've been taking it to has been doing a fine job of finding and fixing problems so far. The reason I don't want to be the guinea pig this time is because I've already had them fix 2 problems on the car, and I drive for a living. It is EXTREMELY inconvenient to lose the car for a day or two every time something goes wrong. For something this minor, I'd rather someone else find out what's wrong so that when I go there I can hopefully get them to go "straight for the jugular" if you know what I mean.

Return to “Versa General Chat”