Need help from the VIP peeps, I wanna BAG IT!

NICO's V.I.P. styling forum.
2007M45TSW
Car: 2007 M45 Stillen Exhaust

I just wanted any suggestions or recommendations to bag my 2007 M45S. I never had a bagged ride and always wanted one so PLEASE HELP! Here are a few pics of what i have done so far. Stillen exhaust, k/n drop in, uprev, painted grill and calipers, roof wing, staggered 22' Lexani, and springs (FOR NOW).

2007M45TSW

ANYONE????

CGinev
Car: 2008 Infiniti M35 S

What's your actual question? Whether to do it or what brand?

I have an Air Runner setup on order currently. Unfortunately, it's a couple months out.

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

Also, is this your daily driver or a weekend car? what's your budget, cause air ain't cheap.

Amays U G37S
Car: shoes

I would be weary of any kits you find online and talk with a professional that can do your kit the right way. Might need to fab in suspension parts!

CGinev
Car: 2008 Infiniti M35 S

There are several quality kits on the market that include everything you need for a bolt on install.

2007M45TSW

Thanx for the response guys now heres what my questions and concers are.

I got approx. $5000 to put in my ride and im debating between a turbo/supercharger or doing more looks oriented stuff like bags, bodywork etc. but obviously i always want to get the best bang for the buck so i was wondering if anyone has checked out streetbeatcustoms.com they offer 4 different kits ranging from $900-$2000 for what they claim are full "custom" kits and $2700 for a full "bolt-on" Ksport airtech system. any info or reccomendations on these or other kits would be greatly appreciated.
(if anyone has turbo or supercharger advice or aftermarket installation experience please also respond) Im kinda leanin toward the bags n stuff cause i cant get a ticket for looking too good lol, and I know what a turbo/supercharger makes me wanna do- haul a**. so i dont really wana have to deal with the cops all the time for speeding. but still considering it haha.

P.S. This is my daily driver but i dont drive to much prob around 10,000 miles a year or less.

Thanx again!! :dblthumb:

Q45er
Car: 2002 Nissan Cima F50 / infiniti Q45

Hi
Question first are you going for the VIP look if so why the 22's? WAY to big and not gunna look good with bags, you will need to go 20's or 19's I use to have a 06 M35 sport but on JIC coilovers and if you go bags the car will still look tall even when its dumped. With the VIP scene the whole point is to drive low as possible and the only car that can support a 22 and still look VIP is a LS460..Maybe your looking into the DUB scene? either way nice platform LOVE the M!!

As for bags check out Accu Air, I'm running the eleveling set up with the rocker switch and love it.
Later will get the touch pad for a little more control. As for the bags I'm on UA bags. You can see my car couple post below this one under "Q45 camber" or check out BP VIP on facebook its my car club site. good luck on your build! Also Check out the new Kbeak body kit for the M's they look SIIIIICK!
http://www.accuairsuspension.com/

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

Ok, I'm going to jump in on what Q45er said, ditch the wheels. I personally would not go any larger than 19's. Now this also depends on if you're specifically going for the VIP look. I kind of have the feeling that you're strictly looking for help on what bag setup is preferred most, and what we're running. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't feel you're looking for the whole VIP package. Perfectly fine either way, I just don't want to keep criticizing your ride when all you're looking for is a little guidance.

UA and Air Runner seem to be the ones I see most on here. I had a custom set for my G50. The main things that I can recommend are:

1) either have multiple compressors, or 1 really bad a** compressor
2) suppressor for the compressor (basically quiets it down)
3) and stainless steel lines

We have a company near me that has all kinds of fittings and can make almost any line needed. Had I kept my system, those would have been the three things that I would have changed. It took me too long to air up, i had a small leak somewhere, and it was ridiculously loud.

2007M45TSW

yeah, im definatly keeping the wheels and jus wanted some suggestions with baggin it. thanx for all the help.

KNEXX

Do you big dawg, if you wanna slam your ride on 22's do it. I have heard a lot of great reviews on the Ksport kit, which is a true bolt on kit like AirRunner and some others. UAS isnt bad also, bc I have several friends on them and it rides hella smooth. Just note it may require some fab work to get that desired look. Well Good Luck!

owinbush
Car: 1998 Inifinit Q45
2009 Nissan Cube

Universal Air or Air Runner. Tried and Proven on these cars. I'm personally running UAS bags on coilovers. Also on 19 inch wheels on my Y33. That combo allows it to lay the exhaust on the ground.

Return to “VIP Forum”