Need help fixing coilovers....pics..

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
sadc
Car: 1990 s13 240sx fastback sr'ed T-25, WITH AC!!!! :)

So the part I need to replace is I guess you could call it a "bushing" Its the lower part of the rear coilover. Heres a picture....Image

Supposed to look like this...

What could I do to fix this?

Razi
Car: Moo

Wow, are those Zeal Function coilovers?
Nice!

I'm not sure how easy this would be, but try calling them up and asking for a replacement part, maybe you can custom order them. I'm not sure what their website is even...
I know that RHDJapan sells Zeal Function coilovers, maybe you can contact them and have them order some for you.

They might not sell the bushing seperately though, and you might need to buy the whole bottom bracket, but I'm not sure.

What's the shock diameter on those coilovers?
You could try looking for coilovers that have the same shock diameter and see if their bottom bracket works.

Best of luck! Hopefully there is an easier way!

sadc
Car: 1990 s13 240sx fastback sr'ed T-25, WITH AC!!!! :)

Yup I believe their Zeal Endless Function-D Coilovers....Their just super dirty :)....and kinda broken :)

flohtingPoint
Car: 2004 Z16 Corvette Z06

You can buy bushings for all types of suspension components at circle track stores (either online or locally). Honestly, I get a ton of my parts for my cars from a place called Day Motorsports (google them). You may have to get creative as they're not going to have something for your specific damper mount point, but you should be able to find a bushing you can trim to fit.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”