Need for speed hot pursuit.

PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
TurboSauce
Car: 2006 G35 coupe, 2018 Mazda CX-9

I honestly agree, it seems to me that older racing gamers were sort of better, is it that they had a sort of soul?
or is it just that everytime someone brings out a new game it just wears down the process of completion of the game because so much of it has been done before?

im seeing hardly anything new in this nfs. everything that they've called new are basically phased out things for their older games just brought back.

Chaotic_Warlord
Car: Black 5 speed Swapped 1995 240sx

I DL'ed the demo, sucky physics, and no interior camera = fail. They went through all that trouble to do full interiors for NFS Shift and yet they can't do this for NFS:HP? Gay. It's pretty much an industry standard anymore. I would have loved to have been able to do the cop chases with an interior view.

alms24sebring
Car: '97 Nissan 240sx. First Nissan. First love. Sold.
'04 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV

I dont think Im ganna buy this game. I think I would be upsetted by the driving styles. It does not live up to the hype unfortunately. In cops and robbers when I would pass the bad guy, he would run in the back of me or I would ram him as he was passing me but it still took 0 damage. I dont know I think there would be alot of crap that would piss me off in this game.

I think it was Most Wanted or maybe Hot Pursuit, one of the best ever

Kompresshun
Administrator
Car: 2020 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4, 2017 Ford F150 4x4 SuperCab 3.5L Ecoboost/10AT, 2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE Offroad 5AT

I picked this game up today, mainly because I got a bunch of Gamestop gift cards for Christmas and there's no other games out right now that i'm dying to buy or that I haven't already bought. I played the demo and was a little disappointed but we'll see how the full version is, i'm still pretty ticked off about no cockpit view though... that's pretty ghey IMHO.

alms24sebring
Car: '97 Nissan 240sx. First Nissan. First love. Sold.
'04 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV

IMHO, coulda bought something better. New Vegas, GT5, Black Ops. Dont be afraid to buy even older games like Infamous, Ratchet and Clanks, GTA, fallout 3, etc.

Kompresshun
Administrator
Car: 2020 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4, 2017 Ford F150 4x4 SuperCab 3.5L Ecoboost/10AT, 2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE Offroad 5AT

alms24sebring wrote:IMHO, coulda bought something better. New Vegas, GT5, Black Ops. Dont be afraid to buy even older games like Infamous, Ratchet and Clanks, GTA, fallout 3, etc.
I've got a 360, i've already bought everything else pretty much. Already bought New Vegas and Fallout 3 and beat them, beat Assassins Creed II, Halo Reach, Smackdown vs Raw 2011 and 2010, NFS: Shift, Ghostbusters, ect. I didn't care for Black Ops and Assassins Creed Brotherhood doesn't seem like it's worth the money to buy so soon... i'll wait until it comes down. I don't play a lot of games like Battlefield, Call of Duty, and ect either. I've got quite a collection of games though(30+) so I don't mind spending the money on NFS: Hot Pursuit, it's not the best NFS game i've played but i'm having fun playing it :biggrin:

Return to “Gaming”