Need aesthetic assistance w/ my new B210

Here you'll find topics regarding the Datsun B210, 310, 610, 710, 810, 1200, and lots of other models - All are welcome!
77Sunny
Car: 1977 Datsun B210 Hatchback

Hello Datsun 210/120 enthusiasts,

I just recently purchased a very clean and almost fully original 77 B210 w/ fairly low miles. I learned to drive overseas on a 75 Y120 and so I am beyond excited to have one of these again.

I have a few questions, as I like to change this car to look more like my old 75 and also to add a few new period body modifications.

1. The bumpers on my 75 were the slim ROW ones. I see some for sale on eBay. Are these easily changeable? I will have a body shop do these for me but should I be looking at certain year of bumpers or types that will fit a 77 better?

2. I would like to change my rear view side mirrors to the fender placed ones. Any recommendations on which ones to go with? I am leaning towards the chrome ones as they look more 70s?

3. I also would like to add a front lip spoiler and a rear ducktail spoiler. Any recommendations? Are there ones that will fir better on a 77 B210?

4. My 75 had a different style front grill w/ two side round orange lights next to the main round head lights. My 77 now has two rectangular orange lights in the grill vs the round ones. Can I switch my grill for a 75? Are they interchangeable?

Any recommendation as where to buy all the above items would be great as well.

Thank you,

Return to “Other Datsun Cars”