Need Advice, want to lease a M45

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
macrossVFX

Hi all,

I hope there is not another topic about lease. I did a quick seach and couldn't find anything concerning lease.... so here it goes:

I want to lease a M45 sport/tech/joerneyman and would like ot know what fellow members lease for. I live in the Cal. bay area and so far, the number I got from the local dealers are not too exciting:

1 quote is at 4500 drive off 812 a monthand the 2nd quote is something like 4000 drive off and 730 a month.

I think there's a better price then this.

Please let me know

thank you for your help in advance

Hondo
Car: 06 M45 Tech/Journey Non sport

Those aren't good deals. I just picked up a non sport tech journey for $24xx at signing and 660/month. Work 'em harder.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Welcome to NICO! Both of you guys.

There is excellent information on numbers in this thread that will arm you well: zerothread?id=142283

Let us know how it goes!

Z

superjv1080
Car: M45 + FX35

I got my M45 Sport/Tech/Journey with $0 down and 15k/yr for $830/month.

BadQ45t
Car: 21' Leaf SL Plus (wife's car)
05' X-Terra S 4x4
97' Q45t SOLD! Miss the old girl
84 300ZX (Original Owner)
2016 Mercedes Benz S550e V8 Power and 35 MPG

Dude, the Bay Area is about the worst place in the United States to buy a car. I just bought an x-Terra last year and went to LA to do it. You should for sure consider driving down to LA, Modesto, anyplace but the Bay Area...you will pay high retail here. You can get lucky at times, but my experience is a trip to LA is usually required. I did buy my Q45 here right when Peninsula was about to take over Shen Infiniti but that was because of all the chaos in 2000 when Shen killed himself in jail...if you still have prlblems send me an e-mail [email protected] and I can help you find a dealership in LA that will cut you a good deal. Once you have that price than you can at least be in a position of power with the dealers here. For some reason people in the Bay Area don't seem to deal like So Cal people do. They wanted 3k over STICKER for my X-Terra, I found one right at invoice and than found one with 5,000 miles for 4k UNDER invoice.

macrossVFX

Thank you for your help I manage to get a decent deal. Thank god i got the car before the 'car of the year' award. i heard that BA dealers are stuck up once again because of the this news.

anyways... cool car, great site

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”