Need advice. SR20 Power fc

For the RWD SR20DET cars! Sponsored by Wiring Specialties.
samcar
Car: 1992 s13 hatch Ej21 Stroker
1992 Sil80
1990 Z32 Honda K24 (Planned)
2006 NISMO Frontier

Ok so I got my 5th s13 the other day and I have some questions about tuning.

The mods are Tomei 7960 turbo, manifold, and exhaust.
Intake, intercooler, are all greddy,
the injectors are I THINK 850cc according to the previous owner.
Z32 maf
Power fc and commander.

So my problem is the car starts and runs but the idle fluctuates on initial startup and then levels out at 950. If and throttle is given to the car it misfires and sputters, almost dies. The tps is set at .54v the maf reads 1.12 volts at idle and base timing is 15*. No vacuum or boost leaks are found and the iacv valve is clean and installed correctly. When I first got the car it ran and drove under its own power but it seemed sluggish and really really rich, also it would not idle without hunting. I went and sorted out some vacuum problems and adjusted the tps to spec. I went into the Power fc settings and noticed the injector correction is not set correctly nor were the latency values. I adjusted them to 44.1% and .24 ms and then it seemed to stop hunting for idle but now the car will misfire if any throttle is given to the car at all. I am at the point now where I think that the only solution is taking and getting it tuned. I just want to make sure that all the sensors are working correctly and that all I need it to get it mapped. If anyone has a base map setting for my I would much appreciate it. Also could I have the wrong injector size in the power fc? I was told they were 850cc and I have no reason to not believe that. Could it be that they are smaller? Is there anyway to tell. They are denzo and have 2450 stamped into the top.

Return to “SR20DET Forum (rear-drive)”