Need advice on best ballast for HID-

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
O5Q45
Car: 2005 Q45 Base sedan

Hey guys visiting from the Q45 Cima forum- my ballast went out on my Q45 and I wanted to know what the go to ballast brand is considered? On my Q it's a small box the screws into the bottom of the headlamp assembly itself and I think it's the same on the G cars? At any rate- suggestions tips and info would be greatly appreciated- I've already wasted 190$ on two bogus Chinese Panasonic imposters.. :bs:

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

I've deleted your duplicate topic.

Just a friendly note, cross-posting (i.e. posting the same topic in more than one forum board) is frowned upon. It's confusing and often counterproductive. Please choose the forum topic that is closest to your post, and place it there only. If you should create a post in one forum, and later realize it would be more appropriate in another forum, please delete the original before posting it again.

O5Q45
Car: 2005 Q45 Base sedan

This is frowned upon or is this a violation of terms? I am speaking to two separate groups whom most likely would not cross tracks. So please let me know if this is a violation or is simply frowned upon, thank you kindly-

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

It is an unwritten house rule.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”