Need A Meeting In Atl!!

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
Lepchitz1
Car: Cars, and LESBIANS!!!

We need to get a meeting together for Atlanta, Im new to the group an wanna see what we got around here!

brent240
Car: S14

If you have not gotten much response here, try going to 240sxforums.com! There are a pretty good bit of guy from Atl. on that site! I am up for a meet to though! Oh, just so you know! The Nissan Dealership of the Mall of Georgia is having a car show on Oct. 26, I believe it is a Sat. Dont miss It!!!

See ya, brent240

Lepchitz1

how do i enter?

brent240

I take it you mean how to enter the show and not the site I was talking about , right? Well if you are talking about the car show, I really do not know how you enter or even if you have to! I really don't know! I just heard about it from one of the guys at Balanced Performance! If I was you I would just get the number to Nissan at the Mall of Ga. and ask them! Tell me later if you are going to go maybe I can meet you up there or somewhere on the way! Peace

brent240

R240NA

There are over 60 members to 240s_over_Atlanta. I am one of the founding members. We are not a "car club" however, we don't meet at malls and cruise, or attend shows. The majority of us don't like to be associated with that type of crowd, high school kids who emphasize rice and bad taste before anything else. We participate in road racing and autocross events regularly, and have our own gatherings away from the usual import scene, focusing on performance above all else. About a third of the group is active socially almost every weekend. There are other 240 groups around Atlanta as well that are more affiliated with the regular import crowd. While I can't speak for yourself and what you choose to do, I'm certain any number of locals can point you in the right direction. Do a search for local groups online. Very few of them frequent this site, as it is still fairly new and is not established in their community.

brent240

I get your drift on the rice and high school kids, but trust me, I have been told by several of the 240 guys of Atlanta that they occassionally meet somewhere like D&B or somewhere just to talk and play some games and let everyone meet everyone! That is the kind of meet we are talking about! You could'nt drag me out to a Mall just to waste my gas!! Just like some of us went to D&B after Nopi this year to eat dinner, play some games and mainly just have some fun! That is all I am talking about! Just thought I would throw up the idea! And I know of some clubs around Atlanta but like you said they are mostly young kids with a body kit and an intake that just want to cruise! I am 28 years old and out grew that crap a long time ago!

brent240

Lepchitz1

Um...just because I want to meet some of the people around atlanta doesnt mean I want to Cruise and rev our engines at other hondas that we can already beat. Im new to the forums and wanted to see some of the 240's around here. A guy that is Chris Mays' cousin or brother or somethin tubed my trunk and told me that you all meet every once and a while. Just tryin to get to know some people with other 240's man...no reason to get your panties in a wad.:ak47

brent240

What Melting Pot do you work at? That is one of mine and my girlfriends fav. place to eat!

brent240

Lepchitz1

i work at the one one barret parkway in Kennesaw, Georgia.

R240NA

brent240 wrote:I get your drift on the rice and high school kids, but trust me, I have been told by several of the 240 guys of Atlanta that they occassionally meet somewhere like D&B or somewhere just to talk and play some games and let everyone meet everyone! That is the kind of meet we are talking about! You could'nt drag me out to a Mall just to waste my gas!! Just like some of us went to D&B after Nopi this year to eat dinner, play some games and mainly just have some fun! That is all I am talking about! Just thought I would throw up the idea! And I know of some clubs around Atlanta but like you said they are mostly young kids with a body kit and an intake that just want to cruise! I am 28 years old and out grew that crap a long time ago!

brent240

I organized the D&B Gwinett meet after NOPI, who are you? I don't remember anyone named brent. That wasn't a typical meet since we had some out of town guests, but generally the plan is very laid back like that.

R240NA

Lepchitz1 wrote:Um...just because I want to meet some of the people around atlanta doesnt mean I want to Cruise and rev our engines at other hondas that we can already beat. Im new to the forums and wanted to see some of the 240's around here. A guy that is Chris Mays' cousin or brother or somethin tubed my trunk and told me that you all meet every once and a while. Just tryin to get to know some people with other 240's man...no reason to get your panties in a wad.:ak47

"cousin or brother", which is it? It's his cousin, Joseph, I know him well, and Chris is my best friend, we got the whole Atlanta 240 scene started almost 6 years ago. Don't try to impress me with names, you have no clue who I am and how long I've been around. I'm not saying you're wanting to go cruise, I'm saying that's typical of most people. Anyone is welcome to hang out with the right attitude, but over the past few months the rice crowd has gotten big, I like to inform newcomers ahead of time that we're not into that. Taking offense so quickly to my statements is not a reaction of someone "willing" to hang out. I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Lepchitz1

I have no clue what his name was. All i know was that he worked a High Fi Buys in Kennesaw Georgia and said something about being related to chris mays and refered me to this sight, which i already knew about. Sorry for firing back like that, but you shot first. Dont take me like a street ricer just cause im 18 and new to the forums. Im just interested in meeting some new people and maybe getting some helpful contacts.

brent240

I did'nt get to go to D&B that night but I was actually planning on it! Russell, I guess you know who I am talking about, with the bluish clean looking 240, I have spoken to him the past couple of years at Nopi and he is the one that invited me and my girl to come along! I was highly irriatted when I arrived at Nopi that day because I was not planning to enter my car due to a huge dent below the gas tank, don't ask I will tell you later... trust me , you would be mad as hell if you knew!! Anyways, I changed my mind about two days befor the event. I said what the hell I might as well enter and park with the rest of 240sxatl. and hang out right? WRONG!! We stood in line for registration, like idiots, we got about three steps from the front and they shut it down....... I guess that will teach me to register online next year!! I got to meet a few of the guys but honestly I dont really remember andone except Russell . He is always pretty cool and like to talk about 240's so I am there! Trust me I am not trying to throw up names to impress anyone but your friend Chris is the one that told me about 240sx.org and the Atlanta chapter! He just walked up one night at the BP on the corner of North Ave. and Spring St. across from the Varsity! Anyways, I am rammbling and its getting late! See Ya!

brent240

JeromeS13
Car: 2008 Subaru Impreza STI

Dent below the gas tank????? Oh, that's nothing man. Here's my show car from NOPI.

With the hood positioned the way it is (derived from my cunning inginuity) you can't hardly tell its missing the front bumper, left fender is smashed, no left headlight, smashed in core support, etc.

But I still showed my support for the crew :)

R240NA

brent240 wrote:I did'nt get to go to D&B that night but I was actually planning on it! Russell, I guess you know who I am talking about, with the bluish clean looking 240, I have spoken to him the past couple of years at Nopi and he is the one that invited me and my girl to come along! I was highly irriatted when I arrived at Nopi that day because I was not planning to enter my car due to a huge dent below the gas tank, don't ask I will tell you later... trust me , you would be mad as hell if you knew!! Anyways, I changed my mind about two days befor the event. I said what the hell I might as well enter and park with the rest of 240sxatl. and hang out right? WRONG!! We stood in line for registration, like idiots, we got about three steps from the front and they shut it down....... I guess that will teach me to register online next year!! I got to meet a few of the guys but honestly I dont really remember andone except Russell . He is always pretty cool and like to talk about 240's so I am there! Trust me I am not trying to throw up names to impress anyone but your friend Chris is the one that told me about 240sx.org and the Atlanta chapter! He just walked up one night at the BP on the corner of North Ave. and Spring St. across from the Varsity! Anyways, I am rammbling and its getting late! See Ya!

brent240

Russell?? I know that kid. Ha. This is Russ. Why you think my SN is "R" 240NA? Haha. Good to get back in touch with you, we haven't ever exchanged numbers or mail so I didn't know how to contact you. The D&B meet was huge, I unfortunately was the only one who overindulged with the alcohol, remnants of my dinner ended up on the side of my car later. Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] sometime, we'll hang out.

brent240

Thats funny as hell! I can not believe out of everyone on here that we ran into each other! I actually e-mailed Chris to see if he would give me your email address but I never heard back from him! Anyways, sorry I missed the D&B meet after NOPI. We got in the car and sat in traffic and an hour later we did'nt want to do crap! You butthead how could you not remember us! lol! I know what you probably remember my girl Gigi better than me! Women always get the attention! Are you going to try and check out that car show at Nissan at the mall of Ga. on the 26th? Alan at Balanced Per. told me about it and he said it should be ok! I am going to be up that way anyways so I am going to swing by and and see what it is like!

Remmeber us now? HAHA! Talk to ya soon!

R240NA

Ya, I'll try to be there. We've been tinting a lot of the new Zs so we want to do a little advertising. And yes, I remember your girlfriend WAY before you, sorry, force of habit. What's your name again? Haha. I figured you were floating around on the web somewhere anyway.

brent240

Do you have any idea what time it is suppose to start? Gigi and I are spending the night with some of her family that Friday and I was just wondering when to get up there! E-mail me or you can call me at home at 770-942-2080 and my pager is 770-524-7539! I do not usually get home from work until about 5:30 so you can call me at home after that. If you page me during the day and I don't call you right back, well I will call, it's just sometimes its hard for me to get to the phone! Anyways, mail me about that time for the show if you know or just give me a call!

Brent

Lepchitz1

Im gonna go to. My number is 678-386-4150 if yall want to call me, im trying to get a hold of my friend Eric he lives right near me to ride down there with me (white 98 240sx) so ill definately let you all know

R240NA

Show is from 11-5. I'll see you guys there. Eric, the guy with big sideburns? Young kid? I know him too, he hung with us at NOPI. I'm going to try and round up a few more people to go, Chris had expresed interest but his car might not be done in time, few others are local to that area and don't work weekends.

brent240

Thats perfect! I will see you there around noon! I just woke up! What the hell happened to the morning! It's 3:25!! Oh well!!See you guys Saturday!

brent240

Lepchitz1

Ya Eric said he was gonna go if he wasnt too hung over. How was the food last night brent? Sorry I had to leave, we ended up not going to Moreland, someone called us and said there was nothing goin on down there but anyways im gonna try and get some more people for saturday!

psyclone69

Sup guys, I'm Erics buddy Eric. I just got my 95 240 up and running, looking much nicer, I live right down the road from Eric also, I've seen your car Lepchitz1, saw it before you got the wheels, still looked damn good, mine will be getting the SR swap soon here, also with hopefully some custom widebody s15 work too.

brent240

What ever that says!! Hey Lep the food at the melting pot was awesome the other night! Gigi and I told your manager not to be suck a prick! No for real we did'nt call him that! Anyway I hope it does'nt rain this weekend ! That would suck!!

brent240

S14lover

Hey Russ just wanted to say hello havent seen your posts at the yahoo site in awhile ..good to see your handle again i dont post there anymore alot of weird stuff and i stepped on my crank the other day so oh well cool that your here tell Chris i said "hi"

R240NA

S14lover wrote:Hey Russ just wanted to say hello havent seen your posts at the yahoo site in awhile ..good to see your handle again i dont post there anymore alot of weird stuff and i stepped on my crank the other day so oh well cool that your here tell Chris i said "hi"

Who is this again? I can't remember SNs at all.

240grl
Car: Driving, racing, dreaming of the Silvia...umm, Fine *****es! Did I say driving yet?

To get back to the original topic, I'm up for a meeting in Atlanta. When and where? I'm mostly availible on the weekends, but I still need a two week notice for work etc... I'm going to be competeing in ATL on October 27th if my car is out of the shop on Friday like it is supposed to be. Let me know some details, I'm more than willing to make the drive.

R240NA

Besides the Z show Saturday, a group of the locals are talking about D&B this weekend also. Don't know day and time yet, should know later on today and I'll post it. Be good to see everyone come out, meet some of the new people.

Lepchitz1

Im free all weekend...so the car show is definatley saturday right? And we need to make a time for D&B, Im definately comin to the show so count me on the list. I just found out my ****in rims wont be in for another 10 weeks! All of the striking in California put my rims on last priority and all the parishable good (foods and such) are first priority so my rims are gonna sit on the boat yet a little while longer. Ive been waiting on them for 2 months yesterday

S14lover

you never met me really well you did but you wouldnt remember i was standing next to Steeles for a minute you where pumping up your tire or something you had what i thought was a compressor then some dude with sideburns grabbed Steeles and walked off whilst i was talking to him so i left..oh well ...oh and i too only really car about performance anf speed but the group refuses to believe i am 26 ..and in the military ...damn i hate Joes!!!!;)(these events happened @NOPI)

Return to “Southeast Region”