Need A Meeting In Atl!!

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
R240NA

The group has planned to go to D&B in Gwinnett at 5:00pm Saturday. Whoever wants to go show up. Any changes in plans I'll post later.

Lepchitz1
Car: Cars, and LESBIANS!!!

so basically directly after the show...another question, Are we entering our cars? If so how much will it cost?

S14lover

Does this cost anything and where is it at if one where coming North off of 85 and onto the beltway?

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

uh...which D+B, and what day is it?

I think I missed it :(-chet

R240NA

*****UPDATE******* D&B in MARIETTA, Saturday, October 26, 5:00 PM. Sorry for any confusion. Exit Delk Rd. on 75 North, go to Franklin Rd., turn left, take first light left. At the end of the street.

Lepchitz1

looking forward to seeing yall there! I have to wake up *** crack early to clean my car since it rained today...i think we all do :pface

S14lover

sorry to sound like a jackass but is that the mall or D&B ?

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

see, Im drunk right now, and I got offa work at 6....so I didnt make it. sorry guys, drunk driving is bad....

-chet

S14lover

hey sorry Russ couldnt find the Mall of GA went to D&B but decided to leave ...went to the Buick Challenge instead...better company ...on a side note is D&B marietta a local meeting point for other imports cuz i saw some nice ones in the parking lot

Procap
Car: drawing basketball my wife & kids

Im new to this site too. You veteran Atl guys/girls, should set up a semi formal hook-up (date-time) just so us new guys can check y'all out. You know, just to make some connections. Buy the way I'm an old guy too. Just turned 30.

brent240
Car: S14

Well , just for those of you who did not make it , we actually still went to D&B in Gwinnett! We left the show about 5:30 with about 9 240's snaking our way through traffic on I-85! It was awesome! For anyone that did not come to D&B because you thought you were to late, well we stayed up there until about 9! We went in and hung out and then everyone took turns driving and riding in everyone else's car. That was cool too! After some of us had some misfortune with our cars, some of us left and went to a party at one of the guys house in Carrollton! It was a good drive but was worth it! Eric thanks for having us over! So next time, everyone that missed us this time, you will know what you missed. So get your lazy *** out of the house! Put down the playstation controller and get in your car! For all the guys that I met last night, Brandon, Murph, Jason,Eric, Mike, Alan and anyone else I can't think of , See Ya Next Time

brent240

psyclone69

Sup everyone, had a blast yesterday playing the 240 snake down 85 and drifting around corners. Dont remember much of last night, had fun though thanks for everyone who came out, GiGi, you had some great camera work, mainly drunk girls grindin on my couch, keep up the good work. We'll see everyone next time, it was cool having a line of 240's pulling up out front and hearig a bunch of people going damn thats bad ***.

Eric

S14lover

whens is the next one i wanna be down!

Lepchitz1

HELLYA yesterday was bad ***! I came home and had to put new pads on my car cuase i think i ****ed them up yesterday! Brent Post some pics here so all the atl people can be jealous! I sent you an E-mail hope you got it. The site would only link to your e-mail so i dont know if it sent properly. Russ, sorry to hear about your car man..how did it turn out? Hope I wasnt the 18 year old ricer you thought I was, I had a blast with all of yall. Kick *** party ERIC!!! Defintaley let us know when that **** is goin on again. Well have to do this more often! *** for the rest of you lamers thanks for the fan removal on my car in the parking lot and thanks for the rides in all of your cars! Hope the rest of them didnt break!

R240NA

Lepchitz1 wrote: Russ, sorry to hear about your car man..how did it turn out? Hope I wasnt the 18 year old ricer you thought I was, I had a blast with all of yall.

Car is fine, no better time to upgrade then when new parts are required. Should be back on the road by Thursday night. You're not the punk I assumed you were, glad I could be proved wrong. Brent, i'll see you soon to do some brake work. Everyone else, I guess stay posted to here and freshalloy for meet info later on. There's a huge gathering late November in Melbourne, Florida, I'll be there.

Lepchitz1

Yeah that would be cool to get a 240 snake goin all the way down to florida...haha. Im glad that you werent hurt, me and nate were gonna come to where you ran off but people said not to go cause they didnt want the cops to come. So what exactly got damaged on your car?

brent240

Russ I will give you a ring as soon as I get everything! Knowing me and my budget that won't be any time soon!

brent240

S14lover

Damn i musta missed a kickass meet...dammit i was there and took off......dammit!

fenrisx
Car: Buying a 93 240sx HB or a 98 240SX

Damn, I really need to buy my moms car now. I was already thinking about getting her car. She has a '92 240sx base model..Since I'll probably be living in Atlanta soon it'd be cool to have some people to meet up with occasionally. As far as I know there aren't any 92 Pontiac SunbirdSE meets :) . <-new to the forums too, so just sayin hi to all the atl. people and everyone else reading.

Later.

Lepchitz1

haha so you really will be driving your mom's car (status on the forums)!! Yeah man we will look forward to meeting you!

fenrisx

Haha, for real. I act like I don't like driving her car, but I must admit the 5speed is fun and it has more power than my Sunbird. If I did get a 240sx..I like the s13's. I'd hate to spend a considerable amount of cash on it when it might be better to just get a new car? Why get a 240sx when I could be cool like everyone here and buy a civic + body kit + exhaust and think I'm the fastest car on Earth because my car sounds like a four wheeler? Eh..sorry for the sarcasm. It is my goal to own a 240sx soon and then get a SR20DET in it..unless I get a good job and get a newer 240sx..*ponders* ..I think I'm starting to rant now.. :) later ppl

psyclone69

We got any pics from the meet yet?

brent240

I am getting some tommorrow but they are not digital pictures so I will have them put on a disc ! If I don't I will have to scan them and they never turn out as good! I will post some as soon as I get them! Were you at the meet? If so , who are you? I was there all day and was just wondering if you were one of the guys there!

brent240

Lepchitz1

hes eric that had the kick *** party!! Hey brent, paged you friday night, bunch of people went to drag strip and was going to see if you wanted to go but you never called back...oh well we'll meet up another time!

psyclone69

Yeah Brent, I'm the other Eric in Carrollton.

S14lover

Hey all is there anything going on this weekend?

Lepchitz1

not that I know of...im going out of town so i wont be available...im up for somethin next weekend though

S14lover

cool ...wheres russ?

fenrisx

If you ever get some pics up I'll host em if you guys want..I've got unused webspace..<got bored with webpage design and spent countless hours reading in these forums *sigh*> so I have a place for them. Just email me or something... [email protected] I wanna see your cars ;\ since I don't have my own 240

http://fenrisx.topshotter.com

S14lover

Ok next Saturday some people are gonna be at the Marietta D&B's @7:00 and there is also a autox on Sun...Need to know who's going to D&B's on Sat just post here...also someone call Russ if you can lost is number. thank you all

Return to “Southeast Region”